Experimental 0.32.1 CareerMods: CheatMenu, MenuUnlocker, 25NewDealers, MoreDealerStock, EnablePolice, MoreTraffic

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by 23Terrabytes, Sep 29, 2023.

1. 23Terrabytes

23Terrabytes
    Expand Collapse

Please read the "MOD DOWNLOAD OPTIONS" section at the bottom before downloading!

If starting a new game - its best to get through the tutorial first and also buy your first car before using these mods. You don't have to, but some of the mods might not activate or work properly until those tasks are completed.

If some mods aren't working or showing up after loading into career mode you can hit "CTRL+L" to reload the game LUA. Be sure to save your game BEFORE you do this, as reloading LUA will reset everything as if you are loading your last save - you will be teleported to the garage.

Garage Slots Mod:

• 20 garage slots or 99 garage slots (pick one not both)
    With 5 or less vehicles in your garage you can disable\delete this mod and get the career mode functions back to its unmodded state while keeping your save intact. So be sure to sell off any vehicles in slots 6 or higher before disabling\deleting.

Dealership Inventory Mod:

• all dealerships now have 23 vehicles in stock (up from 10)
      • there is separate version for 100 vehicles in stock (warning longer load times)
      • (pick one not both)
    • all dealerships inventory has 1 minute refresh rate (down from 15)
    • all dealerships delivery time reduced to 1 second
    While using this mod be patient, it can take several seconds or more to generate the list of vehicles (depending on system specs). This is especially true for the 100 vehicle stock version. Click the button once and wait, if the game seems frozen or locked just give it some time. Hitting ESC to close the dealer list is fine, but pressing ESC twice will close and reopen the list, which can cause the game to hang again while it generates a new list (if 1 minute has passed).

After you get the vehicles you want and save you can easily disable\delete this mod to get the career mode functions back to its unmodded state while keeping your new vehicles saved.

Menu & Function Unlocker + Cheat Menu Mod:

Menu & Function Unlocker:
    • unlocks access to all menus and function you use in freeroam
      • use hotkeys to access menus
      • they will NOT show on top menu bar
      • (eg. CTRL+E for vehicle select)
      • (eg. CTRL+W for parts select)
    • ALWAYS spawn as new - or you risk breaking your career vehicles
    • access full freeroam radial menu
      • AI on\off, chase, flee, ect
      • FUN menu; force field, explode, pop tire, ect
    • TAB to traffic or other spawned vehicles
    • F8+F7 to freecam and move vehicle to camera
    Cheat Menu:
    • Make All Missions Visible and Startable
    • Add\Subtract Money
    • Add\Subtract BeamXP
    • Add\Subtract Bonus Stars
    • Refill Nitrous Tank for Free or Pay
    • Open Garage and Parts Menu Anywhere
    • Add Spawned Car to Garage Slot
    • Change To\Spawn Garage Vehicles and Sell Vehicles (even outside of garage)
    • *Cheats are custom added into the Developer Debug Menu
      • unmodded 0.32 Debug Menu does not include any cheats
      • unmodded 0.32 Debug Menu only contains top menu bar (File-Module-Functions)
      • most cheats are based on 0.31 Debug Menu
      • some cheats like Refill Nitrous are added by me
    • Developer Debug Menu includes File > Open Save Folder and a bit more
    The Cheat Menu should automatically show up when you load into Career Mode. You can modify your stats while Career Mode is running! If the Debug Menu isnt showing up after loading into career mode you can hit "CTRL+L" to reload the game LUA. Be sure to save your game BEFORE you do this, as reloading LUA will reset everything as if you are loading your last save - you will be teleported to the garage if you do that.

These mods can easily break your career save file if you save after making changes through the menus. If for instance you spawn in a vehicle that replaces your current career vehicle or use the parts menu to change your career vehicle... so be very careful with this mod. If you do use this mod its best to make a backup of your save first. After making any changes you want (that didnt cause errors) and saving you can then disable\delete this mod to get the career mode functions back to its unmodded state while keeping your changes.

Screenshot2023-09-30202331.jpg Screenshot2023-09-30193924.jpg Screenshot2023-09-30235139.jpg

Screenshot2024-04-20133908.jpg Screenshot2024-04-20133926.jpg Screenshot2024-04-201339262.jpg
    (last photo is 0.32 Developer Debug Menu without custom added cheats)

New Dealerships Mod:
    • 10 Factory Vehicle Dealerships (sorted by year**)
      • eg. 2000-2004, 2005-2009, 2010-2014, etc, etc
    • 10 Custom Vehicle Dealerships (sorted by year**)
      • allows custom configs like; race, rally, ramplow, jato, etc, etc
    • 5 Specialized Dealerships
      • 1 for just tractors(semi)
      • 1 for just trailers
      • 1 for just trucks (all truck types except semi)
      • 1 for just service vehicles (fire, ambulance, taxi, bus, tow)
      • 1 for just race configs
    • New garage near new dealerships for easy access
      • new computer to access new garage
      • has all options available as Belasco Garage\Computer
      • saving while your vehicle is in this garage will load the game into this garage
    • New fueling, filling, and charging station next to new garage
      • Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosine, N20, electricEnergy(EV)
      • prices are based on average WCUSA cost (not dynamic)
      • "kerosine" is a valid fuel type in the fuel files - I believe this is for JATO
        • kerosine refueling is not enabled in game yet
      • N2O is a fuel type but refilling is not yet enabled in the game
        • you can use cheat menu mod with options to pay
    **The randomization of the vehicles will sometimes spawn vehicles out of the year range I set. Either way, choosing the dealer with the year range you want greatly increases your chance of getting a specific vehicle you want.**

start.jpg newdealer.jpg Screenshot2024-04-20155312.jpg Screenshot2023-12-30231257.jpg Screenshot2023-12-30231438.jpg Screenshot2023-12-30231524.jpg Screenshot2023-12-30231621.jpg

Traffic and Police Mods:
    These mods enable police vehicles to spawn in traffic AND enables Random Police Events (police chasing AI)
    . They will pursue you if you hit them or if you are in view and make any offense (speeding, wrong way, etc) Police will issue fines if they catch you and you are stopped long enough. This feature is WIP and was simply disabled by default. All I did was enable it. As of now police act similarly to what you see in freeroam, although with it being WIP results may vary.

Mod file names list the number of minimum traffic vehicles along with the number of allowed police vehicles.
    • default traffic uses 3 minimum vehicles
    • default traffic has police disabled (0)
    • examples:
    • TrafficDefaultPolice1 = default minimum traffic with 1 police vehicle enabled
    • Traffic7Police0 = 7 minimum traffic with 0 police vehicles enabled
    • Traffic7Police1 = 7 minimum traffic with 1 police vehicles enabled
    • etc...
    police1.jpg police2.jpg

!!!!!!

If the game gets any sort of bigger update or when 0.33 is released you should disable\delete this mod immediately so you can use the new content.

There is some risk of breaking your career save file when using any of these mods. If you want to make a backup of your save, look here:
    Code:
    ..\0.32\settings\cloud\saves\PROFILE_NAME\
    (If you are using the Cheat Menu Mod you can also click File > Open Save Folder)

I used files from game version 0.32.1.0.16389 to make these mods. (APR 24, 2024)

!!!!!

Mod Download Options and How To Install:

All mods are standalone and can be used by themselves or can be used together in any combination. GarageSlots, DealershipInventory, and TrafficPolice mods can also be used together with any other mods, but they have multiple options for downloading. For those mods only choose one(1) file\option for each of them. (eg. GarageSlots_20slots OR GarageSlots_99slots - one not both)

Install by placing the ZIP file(s) directly into your mods folder. No need to unpack\unzip. You do not need to modify or place any files in the install directory. You can open your mods folder by using the Game Launcher or by simply clicking the "Open Mods Folder" button found on the in-game Mod Manager menu. If installed properly your userdata folder should look like this:
    ..\0.32\mods\Career23TB_GarageSlots_20.zip

Attached Files:

#1 23Terrabytes, Sep 29, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024 at 4:38 AM
    • Like Like x 11
  2. bob1

bob1
    Expand Collapse

very cool

• Like Like x 1
  3. 23Terrabytes

23Terrabytes
    Expand Collapse

Increased Delivery Cargo Mod:
    This simply increases the min\max of the available deliveries at each site. Most sites have min1 max10 of each cargo item type. I have increased the min\max for each site but due to the complex nature of how the deliveries are generated the min\max is just a small part of the generation. Each site will now usually have 35-75 options (depending on site) Although those numbers can vary greatly and in some cases become quite large. Chances of larger numbers may increase as you unlock more sites and as you progress through career mode. I have left the refresh rate the same, since making it too short can make it frustrating if you find one you want but it expires too quickly to select it - also with so many choices there is really no need for a faster refresh.

Screenshot2023-12-29153324.jpg

WIP\OnHold - POSSIBLY COMMING SOON

#3 23Terrabytes, Oct 1, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
  4. Jagaubis

Jagaubis
    Expand Collapse

I can't seem to get the menu to work.
    I left it zipped, unzipped it, unpacked, left it packed, pulled the Lua file and put it in career.....nothing seems to work for that one. The slots and inv. bundle works good though

#4 Jagaubis, Oct 3, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2023
  5. 23Terrabytes

23Terrabytes
    Expand Collapse

The Menu Unlock mod doesnt make them visible in the top menu bar, it only unlocks them. You have to use hotkeys shortcuts to open them:

CTRL+E for vehicle spawn
    CTRL+SHIFT+W for parts\tuning\paint menus
    ect

(I think those are defaults, it not check your options>controls menu to see what yours are set to)

6. Nefer666

Nefer666
    Expand Collapse

Hi

Awesome mod, but i have small problem. Im unable to scroll in my vehicles tab, i see 8 cars, rest is "under screen". Am i missing something?

Edit. Found workaround, can select cars below using gamepad.

#6 Nefer666, Oct 3, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  7. 23Terrabytes

23Terrabytes
    Expand Collapse

First off, thank you!

That issue is definitely an oversight on my end. The default slot amount is 5 so I tested it out by adding 10 vehicles and that worked, after that I stopped. Although now that you mention it, and after taking a quick look, that window does not seem to allow scrolling. I will have to take a look and see what can be done.

For now, the only solution I can think of is to increase your UI resolution (options > user interface > UI Maximum Resolution --- this can only be done after loading into a level) I use 2560x1440 and below is the amount I have available when using that resolution, although that still isnt full access to all 99 slots.

#7 23Terrabytes, Oct 4, 2023
  8. Nefer666

Nefer666
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for answer! Workaround is to use gamepad, it can select things under and it scrolls where it is selected.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 23Terrabytes

23Terrabytes
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I updated the first post to let everyone know about this scrolling issue as well as your temporary solution to get around it. I am not sure when\if I will be able to fix it, but I will make a new post on this thread as well as update the first post when I can take a look at a solution.
    --- Post updated ---
    This doesn't really solve the issue. But for anyone who has vehicles you can no longer access because of the no scrolling issue and want them back, you can manually move your cars around (or copy them to another save):

Code:
    ..\0.30\settings\cloud\saves\PROFILE\autosave1\career\vehicles\

1.json
    2.json
    3.json
    4.json
    Those json files are your career vehicles. The number\name determines there "slot" position, so "1.json" is slot 1, "2.json" is slot 2, etc. If you have a vehicle out of your viewable range. You can swap the order around by renaming those files accordingly. ALWAYS make a backup of your save file first, just in case. You can also manually change what your current vehicle is when you load your save:

Code:
    ..\0.30\settings\cloud\saves\PROFILE\autosave1\career\inventory.json

{
      "currentVehicle":3,
      "lastVehicle":3,
      "spawnedPlayerVehicles":{
        "3":{
          "pos":{"x":904.5166626,"y":-546.2409668,"z":163.7808838},
          "rot":{"x":0.001277224976,"y":-0.001414216589,"z":0.7482392192,"w":0.6634261608}
        }
      }
    }

the "3" in that file is which slot your current\spawned vehicle. Swap the 3s with whichever slot you want to use on next load. I may edit\delete this information if a fix is found to allow scrolling.

#9 23Terrabytes, Oct 4, 2023
  10. Chris90

Chris90
    Expand Collapse

Great mod, been playing BeamNG for two or three weeks now, those little fixes are great for career mode. Good work!

Btw, mod worked mostly fine for me

11. casual_stalker

casual_stalker
    Expand Collapse

cant get the menu to work. cntrl+e does nothing. my bindings are factory

12. Chris90

Chris90
    Expand Collapse

Try hitting ctrl+L first, this reloads something and made it work for me. I tried this around the garage, and it set me back to the pc, but after that ctrl+e works. Oh i believe sometimes you have to spam-klick those commands, at least for me it was that way sometimes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. casual_stalker

casual_stalker
    Expand Collapse

worked like a charm. thanks kindly

• Like Like x 1
  14. Coryb22

Coryb22
    Expand Collapse

unforunately the mod will not function for me. the dealerships show up but when i activate them i get a blurry screen and it doesnt show any vehicles to purchase

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Arkman28

Arkman28
    Expand Collapse

i like this mod! a suggestion i have is to possibly add a feature to have all vehicles the player spawned to reload into the map the next game load. thanks you for your hard work!

• Like Like x 1
  16. 23Terrabytes

23Terrabytes
    Expand Collapse

Glad you enjoyed it! My coding skills are very basic so a feature like that is beyond my skill level.

Even so you can already do this on your own - its not perfect and doesnt always work - and not sure if it will work with Career Mode... but you can Hit F11 to open the World Editor. Scroll to the very bottom of the "SceneTree" (on the left) and you will see a "Spawned Vehicles" folder. Right Click on that folder and click "Save as Prefab" Once its saved, next time you load the map\game you hit F11 again and click (at the top) Window > AssetBrowser and find the saved prefab file. Then Right Click that prefab file and click "Spawn At Origin" it will spawn in everything you had highlighted when you originally saved the prefab.

This doesnt always work - since saving vehicles and props have a lot of backgroud code that sometimes doesnt always save properly. Also if you do this - do NOT save the level (in the World Editor) with that new prefab in the SceneTree. When any map loads (freeroam or career mode) with prefabs like that (vehicles\props) it will often either have trouble loading the map itself or the prefab will just not show up. Thats why I originally said to use the AssetBroweser to click the prefab file and "Spawn at Origin" every time you load the map (instead of saving it into the level)
    --- Post updated ---
    Career Mode in general has very low performance, also the Deaership mods allows WAY more new vehicles in stock than the Developers set. The combination of those two things make that mod a bit slow and it adds several extra seconds of load time when opening the dealership menu. If you have a lower spec system or if you have tons of other mods enabled at the same time it may be a little too much for the game to handle.

Unfortunately I don't have a fix for that. Through my own testing, the mod works on both my systems at home. Which are a higher spec system I make mods with and my lower spec (Ryzen 5600X + RTX3060) The Ryzen 5600X system takes upto 5 seconds and sometimes a bit more to load the dealerships menus. Since both of those systems work for me, Im not sure whats causing your issues - my best guess is other vehicle mods that the dealerships dont like when there are dozens in the menu at once. With CareerMode still being very WIP I dont plan on making more developments to these mods as they will probably be broken with the next game update.

#16 23Terrabytes, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
  17. Kokaz93

Kokaz93
    Expand Collapse

Awsome work on this mod!
    I have one question: if i spawn car with menunlocker, can i add that car to my garage?

18. 23Terrabytes

23Terrabytes
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! The MenuUnlocker is more or less only useful for FreeCam, NodeGrab, RadialMenu stuff like pop tires\force field, and spawning in other non-permanent vehicles for something like role playing towtrucks\rollbacks. Most changes made through the unlocked menus dont save to your career files - including any vehicles spawned in. Since CareerMode is guaranteed to have major changes with the next game update I didnt dig too deep trying to get tons of features to work since it will mostly be broken as soon as 0.31 is released.

But the dealership mods have instant refresh on the inventory - so you can keep onening\closing the dealerships and hopefully find the car you want. If you need the cash there are cheat dealers or you can manually add money to your save file:

Code:
    ..\0.30\settings\cloud\saves\23TB\autosave1\career\playerAttributes.json
    and edit this line:

Code:
      "money":{
        "value":9999999.99

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stefan190506

Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

I know it's late, but it would be cool if you moved the dealerships to the city on that street whit bunch of parts schops (along the river)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stefan190506

Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

Can't attach picture on a mobile , thats was a map (

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice