1960 Silver Crown Callahan (Fairlight)

Discussion in 'Automation' started by SLAV BOY, Oct 29, 2021.

1. SLAV BOY

SLAV BOY
    Expand Collapse

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hKcDQk57B8YCVPq5JvmQ96IfI12-Ogs5/view?usp=sharing
    ''A car of an age that will be never forgotten''
    And Here it is. A car of a dying brand and it was a concept.

this car is my one of my many creations but this has a distinction of being the first one i decided to upload. BEWARE! my computer kinda sucks right now i cant play almost anything but at least i can play something. but lets get the history lesson done. Silver Crown was a stage coach builder founded in the 1850s and in the 1910s they started producing automobiles. they were the first in-state car brand of the state of Moreno Valley
    But competiton Soon arose. their biggest rival started making cars in the 1930s and was known as The Moreno Valley Motor Cars Corp. in 1959 the company was struggiling to keep up and by 1963 the company was long gone. today its legacy lives on as being the first in-state motor manufacturer. it has a Boxer 4 Cylinder Engine producing about 355 Horsepower.
    and its most distinctive features are the pop up headlights which were revolutionary at the
    time.

this photograph was taken in 1959 when the car did not have an interior yet.

and this photograph was taken in 1960 when the car did have now an interior. thanks if you downloaded this and i will be making more mods in the future. see ya ;)
    (and if you are wondering fairlight was the original name planned for the car in 1959.)

Attached Files:

• HiResPhoto1.png
    • HiResPhoto2.png
    #1 SLAV BOY, Oct 29, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice