1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

WIP 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback ( Help needed )

Discussion in 'Land' started by BryceSTP, Jul 28, 2020.

1. ScriptWork

ScriptWork
    Expand Collapse

Guys, maybe If we don’t bombard Bryce with these posts, he’ll be more concentrated and happier.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lake1114

Lake1114
    Expand Collapse

Your statements are temporary, but Mario is eternal.
    haha.png

• Like Like x 5
  3. nortenho

nortenho
    Expand Collapse

i sayed this on discord

4. ScriptWork

ScriptWork
    Expand Collapse

I'm very sure Bryce isn't working alone on this project, he has a few people helping him, please don't go to his discord and tell him you know someone to help because i'm sure he already has some help. What we could all do is try not to bombard him talking about "this should've been released on September 5th" because that really won't help him. He has a lot of things on his schedule now due to school starting up again so please, let's just give him some support by saying nice things because then he’ll be more concentrated and happier.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ScriptWork

ScriptWork
    Expand Collapse

You know, you and mike were probably the only people to do something in that situation. Others would just ignore the whole toxicity in those messages. Back on topic, let’s just give Bryce Some time and the mod will come out superb.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BryceSTP

BryceSTP
    Expand Collapse

CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE F@CK UP, FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT NEED FIGHTING IN MY THREAD, please, @ScriptWork is correct and is actually helping out with his valid critisim, and yes, I do have help, from Zonda
    --- Post updated ---
    I am very pissed and stressed right now, I don't need more anger put into my life, god damn it, nortenho, you prick, can you at least get a brain for once and actually think correctly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. ScriptWork

ScriptWork
    Expand Collapse

Bryce, I want you to keep this fact with until you finish This mod and all of your cancelled mods, if people are annoying let them be annoying, they’re going to bring you down and with mods like yours, I really don’t want that to happen, I won’t be active on the forums that much now since I’m moving to Melbourne meaning everything I have here will be gone for who knows how long. That pisses me off but at the same time it makes me excited for the mods I’ll make in Melbourne. I’m really excited that this mod is leaving the WIP stage soon and I would love to collaborate with you on a mod i’m working on. When you want to, PM me and we can discuss those things. And @nortenho, let bygones be bygones and drop your hate. It won’t get you anywhere. The forums are a small place. I’m a depressed 16 year old who’s moving to Melbourne. You won’t see me on that often anymore. I’ll probably get back to a normal schedule in November or some sh*t like that. Anyways, I’m gonna have to finish my essays for Australia so peace be among us all as a community, The BeamNG.drive community, from 2013 and onward.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. BryceSTP

BryceSTP
    Expand Collapse

I'd gladly collaborate with you, your also being really helpful to me and is making me get more motivation into my other cancelled mods and with this one too, I just need to get a few more things of course on this and than its up for release. Good luck on your trip by the way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ScriptWork

ScriptWork
    Expand Collapse

Thanks man

10. Nathanlz8

Nathanlz8
    Expand Collapse

Bro wtf, he was banned.

11. nortenho

nortenho
    Expand Collapse

ok
    eu não vou com a tua cara nem um pouco mas você esta certo

#231 nortenho, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  12. 1teddyboy

1teddyboy
    Expand Collapse

what? sorry i dont mind if its got one or not its a small mod in a small game his life and school is waaaaay more important than a little mod and if your all saying release it release it its his choice and you might not get it at all.

13. ScriptWork

ScriptWork
    Expand Collapse

Here’s something for you to learn, Eleanors parent company who owns the car sued a bunch of people taking away their replica builds and that sucked. I think he was just joking around. Eleanor won’t work on this body yet since it ain’t no Shelby. But maybe Bryce has an ace up his sleeve.

14. BryceSTP

BryceSTP
    Expand Collapse

Well well... upload_2020-9-16_13-0-34.png
    I do have this.

• Like Like x 7
  15. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

,,My names Carl Shelby and Perfomance is my business''

I got this in mind then I saw this

#235 Jakux, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. mustangporsche67

mustangporsche67
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  17. 1teddyboy

1teddyboy
    Expand Collapse

thank you you learn something new everyday yeah he was probably joking sorry for making a bit of a fuss but hmm that's interesting

18. monsterjam12345678

monsterjam12345678
    Expand Collapse

19. mustangporsche67

mustangporsche67
    Expand Collapse

20. A&T Wenger

A&T Wenger
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice