1. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

Released 1968-1971 Dodge Coronet (Update V3.3 - Shadows Fixed)

Discussion in 'Land' started by Stoat Muldoon, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Steemboot Villie

Steemboot Villie
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, Mopower! I can totally understand the criticism, haha. The editing was in the style of Sam Peckinpah, specifically from "The Wild Bunch," but really I just personally love slow motion crashes :) I only found this game about a month ago so that's still my favorite thing about it. The main song I wrote and recorded myself for the movie, and the second came from a fellow I follow on Youtube that makes free music for content. Additionally, if you or anyone is interested further, in the description of the video on Youtube I have a list of all the car chase movies I specifically referenced.
    Cheers (from America)!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Yep, I've seen all those movies, and love most of them (Bullitt I didn't care for so much) You could take this gladiator and paint it go-mango green and find some tree plots to lose some souped up squad cars on. ( Dirty Mary Crazy Larry)

3. 0rangeGhost

0rangeGhost
    Expand Collapse

good camera work and music that reminds me frirst driver games. love such classic chases with crushes. i think you need a bit more work on scene, make different takes and chose better crushes, and at the end caldera swaps with moonhawk few times. also, i think, slomo should be little bit less slow, just a little bit. anyway it's really good video

4. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

I didn't notice the car swapping, but in Vanishing Point, they actually took a '68 Camaro, gutted it and ran it into the bulldozers at the end scene instead of wrecking another '70 Challenger. So he may have done this on purpose.

5. Stoat Muldoon

Stoat Muldoon
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Bugfix Update V3.3
    - Fixed shadows
    - Minor bug fixes

An updated zip file has been attached to the first post. Please note; to make sure the shadow fix comes into effect you must clear your game cache after installation.

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. 0rangeGhost

0rangeGhost
    Expand Collapse

it was before finall crash, when gladiator and blue cop car was side by side and camera was from gladiator you can see moonhawk. and another time after caldera rolled over on roof and other cop car crashes into moonhawk

7. charger0169

charger0169
    Expand Collapse

I love this mod very well done. are you planning on making the 69 version just curious.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Earlier in the thread he said that he would not do 69 and earlier because those are on a different chassis or something like that. I'm not positive about this, but I'm pretty sure.

9. CrimsonCrocodile

CrimsonCrocodile
    Expand Collapse

I’m pretty sure they are on the same chassis...

However Stoat said he will not update this mod any more apart from bug fixes

• Like Like x 1
  10. charger0169

charger0169
    Expand Collapse

yes they are the same 68-70 same basic platform with small changes. same deal with the 68-70 charger.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. HotWheelsCollector24™

HotWheelsCollector24™
    Expand Collapse

[deleted]

#371 HotWheelsCollector24™, Jan 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  12. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

For instance, you know that a '68 is a '68 because all Mopars had round marker lights for that year only.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Jota3214™

Jota3214™
    Expand Collapse

Be thankful that he moved on. He doesn't need to do the same shit, it's his own choice to move on or not. So well you can stop whining about something that never got to happen.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. charger0169

charger0169
    Expand Collapse

yes i am well aware of this. i have a 69 charger and that is the only difference between the fenders and quarter panels and tail light panel and grill lol.

• Like Like x 2
  15. corvette81

corvette81
    Expand Collapse

I have seen a sneak peak into the future and although I am not sharing what stoat is working on its pretty sweet. Of course there is no guarantee the secret project will be finished but it might be worth getting hyped ;).

• Like Like x 2
  16. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Gets Dean Wang flashbacks.

no ill feelings plz don kill meh

17. KiloHotel

KiloHotel
    Expand Collapse

Come on stoaty! Could be a friggen Ford Pinto and I'd be stoked. Amazing attention to detail. Thanks for keeping this beautiful car up to date.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Mackezu

Mackezu
    Expand Collapse

Could someone possibly make an engine sound mod for this car? Something like the last barstow or the vendetta cammed v8? For what I have understood there will be no custom engine sounds for this vehicle and I tried to mess with the files to get the cammed sound to the coronet but failed. I personally dont have time and patience to do it myself so if someone could? And this is not a demand or anything :D It would just be cool to have it sound more aggressive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mackezu

Mackezu
    Expand Collapse

Sorry if this is a bump, but is this mod getting a sound update? After the game update the engine sounds pretty awful.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Bryan Stuckenschmidt

Bryan Stuckenschmidt
    Expand Collapse

Can you add the 484 Hemi to the mod I am trying to make my work in progress Super Bee as close to David Freiburger Super Bee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice