1984 Tercel Wagon 4x4 and N13 Pulsar NX

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Warble, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Warble

Warble
    Expand Collapse

these are both cars that I own in real life, I made each one with specific knowledge of exact engine specs and gear ratios and recreated them as closely as possible have as much fun with them as I do in real life!

1984 Tercel wagon 4wd
    undoubtedly the worlds greatest and most underappreciated car, this little 3AC engine: carbureted 1.5L SOHC 4wd station wagon makes a blistering 70 hp to the wheels through a selectable 4wd system, Irl its all time fwd until you switch to 4wd but its impossible to recreate this in automation so this mod is rwd until put in 4wd, select low range and 1st gear to experience the true crawler gear that real Tercel's have youll be surprised at the torque this little motor puts out

My real life Tercel 4wd

1989 Nissan N13 Pulsar NX (EXA)

this modular sports coupe never really took off, it probably would've been more popular if it was rwd or had more power, the configuration recreated in this mod is the 1.6L SOHC Ga16i throttle body injected engine and the RS5F31A 5 speed transmission, not the fastest trim level, but still a decent amout of pep on a well handling chassis

My real life Pulsar NX

I may make more cars in the future, or variants of these cars with other engines if you guys would like, leave a comment or suggestion on engines or cars youd like to see

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Nice to hear you happen to own a Pulsar! You did a pretty good job BTW with the mod vehicles.

One suggestion I have for you is to try replicating the Sera:

3. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

I love both of your cars! Obscure 80s and 90s japanese cars are my specialty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toyota Ventury

Toyota Ventury
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice