1989 Oracle 702 38ps

Discussion in 'Automation' started by honk, Mar 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. honk

honk
    Expand Collapse

(((NOTE: As you might tell, this is my first ever post on the BeamNG Forums. So please don't get upset if this mod is total garbage.)))

The 1989 Oracle 702 38ps was a German Car made by German Car Manafacturer Oracle which started producing cars in late 1986.
    They worked together with Trabant as they we're still in business to revamp the old Trabant 601.
    In 1987 they started planning how the car will look and later in late 1988-early 1989 they started manafacturing the new 702cc Turbocharged 4-Cylinder with 38 horsepower and the car itself. The car was actually pretty sucessful since it was way less communistic than the Trabant 601 and the company made alot of money from it. Around 3 Decades later Oracle made other cars such as the O-Series, the K-Series (not associated with ETK), the Satron 2.0vg and the Medion 1.6.

If you have any suggestions of what i should do next, feel free to let me know.

Attached Files:

2. axistookmyname

axistookmyname
    Expand Collapse

any pictures?

3. honk

honk
    Expand Collapse

Coming soon

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice