Unsolved 200BX Engine Skin?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Klutch, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Klutch

Klutch
    Expand Collapse

Is there any way to make a skin for 200bx's engine? I think the Mark 1 Pessima does work. If someone knows how to, and can help me out, I would appreciate. :)

2. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

I think it’s in coupe_engine_d.dds

Edit the engine to how you want it. Then save it as a separate file with its own name the go into materials.cs, find the engine material code. Copy paste it into a new thing, then replace the “coupe_engine_d” named things to the name of the skinned engine material you made earlier. Rename the material. Then get the 3D model of the engine. Duplicate it, rename it and assign your material to it save it as one object(the engine) onto your desktop. Then make a new engine via jbeam with your mesh set to it. Now put this into a zip file with the correct directory’s. Put it in the mods folder and now it should work.

Or you can send me the edited file (your version of coupe_engine_d) and I can get it in game for you.:)

#2 Nicelittle, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  3. Klutch

Klutch
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice