2014-2016 Toyota Corolla

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by PremierAllo, Jun 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. PremierAllo

PremierAllo
    Expand Collapse

Could someone make a mod that is between these years that's a Toyota Corolla? I want to drive my IRL car in beam.ng, and IDK how to make a mod for a car. Please reply seriously :)

2. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

The wiki is a very good place to start, its intimidating at first, but once you start gettin going, its very fun, and its nice to learn. Take it from me, and the beginning of the year I knew nothing, and I decided to force myself to get into it, and here I am, having some alright knowledge on modding.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forums

It's very rare for modders to be willing to make vehicle requests, especially if you want anything higher quality than a Sunburst with a Corolla visual model. It just takes too much time and good modders are in short supply compared to the overall size of the playerbase.

I remember there was a previous gen Corolla being worked on, I'm not sure if it ever got released. Your best option would be to make it in Automation and import it into BeamNG. That's a good recource to play with creating yor own vehicles and pretty fun as a game in itself. It's somewhere around $25 on Steam before any sale deals.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dsotoson 2

dsotoson 2
    Expand Collapse

I would like to make a mod, but im in the same position as you.

5. Nikogames

Nikogames
    Expand Collapse

A bit late to the party, but I made an automation mod for the 2015 Toyota Corolla!

6. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

bruj

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thebeamnguy

thebeamnguy
    Expand Collapse

-this is an old forum but I'll try to answer-
    The best way to get what you want, is to try and make the mod yourself. Most modders don't pay attention to these forums because they generally don't focus on what the community wants. They focus on what THEY want.
    What I'm saying is that it's almost impossible to try and get someone else to help, or make a mod entirely just based on one forum.
    Blender is a very good 3D modelling software that's free.
    It's very complicated, but once you watch some tutorials (I suggest Blender Guru, then P_enta), you will be able to make whatever cars you wish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice