Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Land' started by JorgePinto, Dec 19, 2021.
Don't forget this https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeCja9xs/
Who know how to fix this mod?
sometimes becuse you had anthor mod that what i know
i already do that
Where is the file to download this! It looks awesome!
On the first page, click on this.
Update is in!
Added USDM parts and USDM P400 config (reflectors and tailights, please note the gauges are still metric for the time being)
Fixed rims being too shiny at night
Fixed many errors popping up in the console
Fixed all exhaust mufflers having the same amount of nodes and in the same position as the twin version
Fixed incorrect named parts in the roof rack accesories section
Fixed incorrect position for many roof rack light accesories
Needles now appear in the speedo (but they still don't move, so...please read the note below)
I want to also use this post to please ask for help in order to fix the broken needles in the speedo, without help that feature is never going to work, so if you are interested in helping out, please reach out to me and you will be credited as deserved for such a big help.
Thx for everything man and i hope for another exhaust tuned or something and the ecu
SICKKKKK THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY SUGGESTION CONSIDERED TO BE REAL DDD
guys the fix for the bugs is easy and most of these texture problems are explain in the original post read the whole thing please
Absolutely incredible how quickly this mod came to fruition, and how quickly big updates are being pushed out. I can't wait to see the future of this mod. Keep up the amazinng work!!
1. Front Hooks is labeled Rear Hooks
2. Rear Wheel Hubs is labeled Front Wheel Hubs
Haven't noticed anything else.
Amazing mod, keep up the great work.
This is absolutely amazing....I was up until 4AM playing with this mod last night. Thank-you!
I only wish there was a proper off-road traction control system (that brakes spinning wheels) that we could use in-game. In the meantime, maybe differentials like the CJD off-road locking diffs (that switch between an LSD and a locker) would create a better representation of how the Defender actually performs off road.
Some suggestions, if I may:
- The wheel and tyre sizes aren't realistic. All of the Defender's stock tyre diameters are 32" / 815mm (or thereabouts) from the factory.
- The straight six diesel engine (AJ300D) is available in 200, 250 and 300 hp versions. This should be relatively easy to achieve via remaps in the game.
- Most models of the L663 Defender come as standard with height adjustable air suspension. I realise this would probably involve a lot of work but the vehicle won't behave as intended without it...I notice the ETK1300 mod has it so maybe there's a way of using some of the code?
You DO have off road specific traction control in the tograc, and since this defender is based on the tograc, it might be there in the ESC menu in tuning
hi can i talk with you in discord AboAliAltmimi#2961
There was something about the geometry of the suspension that made it impossible or really difficult IIRC.
it doesn't have the front i believe