2021 LC JD-12 (John Delorean Hommage)

Discussion in 'Automation' started by BrunoTheMerlin, Jan 23, 2021.

1. BrunoTheMerlin

BrunoTheMerlin
    Expand Collapse

2021 LC JD-12
    HiResPhoto194.png screenshot_2021-01-23_14-05-03.png

The LC JD-12 is an hommage to Sir John Delorean and Delorean Motor Company. It is a modern version of my first automation mod (back in 2018 if I remember?) which was a DMC-12 inspired car with a few changes. Myself being in a FB group about those fantastic 81 to 83 automobiles, there was some notes taken.. seeing what DMC owners do as projects to their time machines. A popular aspect was a V8 swap (LS3) to make it meaner or to make it closer to the BTTF added engine sound.

With that being written down, the JD-12 comes with a 419hp Rear mounted V8 and RWD to make it closer to the real deal. The full spec sheet will be out upon release of the car on the repository. I am currently working with a friend on adding inside cam, the BTTF futuristic V8 sounds and improved interior design. This mod will be a pack if the JATO powered BTTF variant I am also working on functions properly.

screenshot_2021-01-23_14-04-00.png screenshot_2021-01-23_13-54-46.png

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

CyberPunk+Back To The Future=This
    All jokes aside, this looks great, can`t wait for its release!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. HZ5

HZ5
    Expand Collapse

Looks beautiful! Just imagine using it in Light Runner

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BrunoTheMerlin

BrunoTheMerlin
    Expand Collapse

Update on the JD-12:
    Since I have been working on an ''absolute'' replica of a Tesla Model 3, the JD-12 will still be released soon BUT it will only feature adjustable height and an inside cam.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice