WIP Beta released 345 Street Racing, Thailand (AC Port) [v1.1]

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by Nanandmic567, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Nanandmic567

Nanandmic567
    Expand Collapse

Well, first of all. This map is a ported version of the map made for Assetto Corsa, and I already got a permission from 76 Garage: the original author of this map... but let's continue that anyways.

As of now, BeamNG doesn't have any maps that based on some locations in Thailand (But some Left-Hand-Traffic maps might help you a little bit) until now..?

screenshot_2022-11-13_18-22-21.png

This is my first Assetto Corsa map port that based on Thailand (which was actually one of them, but not much), and it's called 345 Street Racing Thailand. From that name it's sounds a bit off for everyone else, but for local peoples might know what it is. It was based on the Route 345 Bang Bua Thong - Bang Poon located in Nonthaburi but the setting around the map is a Thai Northeast-like roads without all of the building except one gas station with some shop and minimart.

To make it BeamNG-friendly, this map has removed (and improving) some objects from the original AC map. Such as..
    - All spawn point blocks
    - Human on the roads (because why not..)
    - No collision trees
    - AI traffic and parking spots
    - Separated road markers meshes (originally it was combined into one single mesh)

But keep in mind that the quality of this map isn't good enough compares to others one, since it was my first time doing this. Including the PBR textures which I can't figure how to converting them ... so yeah.

And here's the list of known issues (as I remembered):
    - Some objects might be sticky for unknown reason.
    - Low FPS at night (due to the lights being added)

UPD 6/3/2023:
    Welp, it's a pretty long time since the thread was created but yeah... It's back with a newer version.
    This one fixed some issues that I can't remember and adding some existed normal textures that wasn't included in the previous one and fuel station feature in 0.27. but it's still look plastic as of now.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/gHJAEbLQ#iGHBYDCQwGDo7NFAUUI2Ef7uDsnVkk8avQQAmJrUuwY

If you want to help me doing this, just let me know...

Screenshot:
    screenshot_2022-11-07_17-19-50.png screenshot_2022-11-07_17-20-19.png screenshot_2022-11-07_17-21-01.png screenshot_2022-11-07_17-21-26.png screenshot_2022-11-07_17-21-57.png screenshot_2022-11-12_14-27-53.png screenshot_2022-11-13_16-27-23.png

Credit:
    76 Garage:
    for the original AC map (Link to that original AC map if you want)
    Mickey Teerawath (Me): for porting it to the beam

#1 Nanandmic567, Nov 7, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

I suggest you contact @Car_Killer about the map enhancing features particularly the AI traffic, also since it is the first map based from a region in Thailand, it might very well attract his attention and interest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DíazT4

DíazT4
    Expand Collapse

hello nice mod here, try searching for BukitPutus in mods!

4. Nanandmic567

Nanandmic567
    Expand Collapse

It's now updated to 1.1. That's all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice