1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

4 World Editor bugs I found

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by austint30, Jun 4, 2016.

1. austint30

austint30
    Expand Collapse

1. The "Toggle Camera Modes" is broken. When I select something, nothing works. Also when I select another option, the previous option doesn't deselect.

2. The brush bounds circle doesn't follow the cursor unless the left mouse button is held down and dragged. This causes the grab brush to not be able to move and can only grab in one place.

3. The description text on the right panel seems to be offset way up from the bottom of the window, so it ends up being in front/behind the other text.

4. When using the terrain paint tool, the brush has extreme movement sensitivity. Pretty much makes the tool unusable.

EDIT: Is there a way to hide trees, but not delete them? Hiding theForest doesn't work. I'm trying to use the new terrain tool like the conform to mesh tool, and it conforms to the trees and I don't want that.

EDIT2: You can Cut, then do your stuff, and then paste the trees back in. This way seems a little dangerous though because I could accidentally copy another thing and it will erase the data that I cut.

#1 austint30, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

1 - Works here

2 - Works here (The pink circle follows the mouse always)

3 - Known issue

For the first 2 I suggest to clean reinstall maybe?
    Follow these exact steps:
    -Unistall BeamNG from Steam
    -Delete BeamNG.Drive folder from MyDocuments (backup your mods if you want, but don't put them back yet!)
    -Delete BeamnG.Drive folder from Steam/Steamapp/common (If there is still a folder)
    -Reinstall BeamNG.

3. austint30

austint30
    Expand Collapse

Ill try reinstalling when i get back on my pc. I have a map im making and i need to back it up.

4. austint30

austint30
    Expand Collapse

I reinstalled and it is still happening. It's pretty annoying. I have to use the menu at the bottom right to change the camera. This is happening with every map, even the official ones.

5. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Try a clean reinstall..

Follow these exact steps:
    -Unistall BeamNG from Steam
    -Delete BeamNG.Drive folder from MyDocuments (backup your mods if you want, but don't put them back yet!)
    -Delete BeamnG.Drive folder from Steam/Steamapp/common (If there is still a folder)
    -Reinstall BeamNG.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice