1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

Hey,

I am sure a few people know me for the guy who is constantly asking about computers...well basically right now i AM ACTUALLY getting a pc....

I literally are getting a computer with the recommended specs (amd proccesor) from steam (the gpu is a 780)..but a 750ti..
    Will it run on medium-high?

p.s the community support here is the best i have ever found on the internet. And it is the same scenario for ets2 but instead the recommended is a 760

Ty in advance

2. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

At 60fps, medium, probably. High, probably not.

Get a 760. It's about $30 more and is a far superior card.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

With a quad core i5, 8 gigs of RAM and a GTX 750 Ti, I can play BeamNG at normal settings at 1280x720 at a constant 60fps except for the semi trucks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I see you are going to get a PC with an AMD processor.

3 words;

Dont Do That.

You will hate yourself for it in the long run.
    Anything AMD will most likely struggle to run this game. Even the users of the 8 core FX processors by AMD dont get desirable performance.
    My AMD A8 5500 will not pull anything above 40-50 FPS in beamNG. And from looking around, the other AMD processors are not much better.
    Look around, see if you cant get something with a high end i5 or i7 in it. combine that with a good GPU and you should be set for BeamNG and many other games.
    Also, make sure to make a post showing us what you are looking at buying. There are many people on the forums who can help you make a good choice in a computer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the support, but I have already bought it... Tbh I am not too bothered about the settings and if I can play at low-medium at 30fps or over because I am kinda a long term console peasant.
    I really didn't have much cash for this, so I got an fx-6350. Everyone will hate me lol but most of the latest games I will probably get on my Xbox one so yeah.
    Before I was playing this on a pentium, 3 gigs of ram and a GT 430 and it still didn't stop me from enjoying the game. Mostly I'll play SCS software games. Just be aware I am not really the guy who is bothered to play all his games on high settings and resolution. My single monitor is pretty old and only does 1600:900. I'll work better than a dell laptop with a 4 core laptop i5 with out hyperthreading for some odd reason, and a gtx 840m. Most of my games are 4 years old...

• Like Like x 1
  6. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

all laptop i5 models are dual core hyperthreaded, there were no quad core models, there were no non hyperthreaded models.
    windows properties screen and device manager both show this as a quad

7. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Honeslty that CPU will be fine in anything other than beamng for the most part and even then it will still run alright in beaming with 2-4 smaller vehicles but will have trouble with the T series. Modern games won't be much of an issue at all.

8. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the reassurance, because before this i was questioning my purchase but i am really not too bothered about the t-series and i mostly only really use 2 vehicles on the stock maps :) also I don't really play intensive games as im sure you can see by the state of my steam library lol
    Capture.PNG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice