9 - 11

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Alewyx, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

To us Americans;

It brings me sadness to make this announcement, but today, exactly 17 years ago, the tragic incident of the twin tower incident happened. There was four planes that was hijacked by terrorists, and 2 of them crashed into the twin towers. 2,996 people died that day. More than 6,000 were injured and 343 firefighters died when going into the building to try to fight the fire, and 71 Police Officers died that day to keep everyone safe. I want to give out prayers to those who lost a friend, family member, or someone they loved. I want to send out prayers and thank the 343 firefighters that tried to put out the fire, they risked their life, for others. I want to send out prayers and thank the 71 officers that risked their life for the others in the buildings. And lastly I want to send out prayers to all the people who died that day. 9/11 was one of the biggest terrorist attacks in the whole world to have ever occurred, and today, 17 years later, we want to pray for those who died in the attack.

• Like Like x 10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice