Released 90's GM vans, modders needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DebbieHarry, Aug 2, 2018.

1. DebbieHarry

DebbieHarry
    Expand Collapse

I recently created the 90's Dustbusters (That's how we call them in America) by using Automation. There's a lot of improvements can be made. Unfortunately, I am not a modder, I don't know how to remake the textures and the jbeams. It would be great if some modders can help improve it.

I don't care about the credits, you can take all the credits. The credit belongs to the one who created the APV model but I can't find this mod in the Steam workshop anymore.

There are two variants of the Dustbuster: Gavril Univan LXU and Bruckell Travan GU.
    The Gavril version features a sporty look, while the Bruckell remains conservative.
    Gavril Univan
    BeamNGdrivex642018-08-0214-41-17-076.jpg
    BeamNGdrivex642018-08-0214-41-26-253.jpg
    Bruckell Travan
    BeamNGdrivex642018-08-0214-41-39-531.jpg
    BeamNGdrivex642018-08-0214-41-34-286.jpg

The textures and jbeams need to be redone. But there are many parts that can be borrowed from the LeGran and Grand Marshal if you know how to do it:
    Legran frame
    3300/ 3800 engine and transmission to create different trims.
    Interior (possibly?) Grand Marshal/ Legran steering wheels.
    Suspension setup (Macpherson at front and torsion beam at rear)
    Brakes (Disc brakes at front and drums at rear)

Known flaws:
    ·The texture, frame and jbeams.
    ·The automation emblems look fake and are not lined well... I don't know how to use Photoshop. So you gotta do it yourself. Black letters trimmed in red would look good on these 90's Dustbusters.
    ·Automation cars comes with standard electronic stability control. You gotta remove it.
    ·The "fog lamps" on the Travan are being recognized as headlights. They will turn on as long low beam is on.
    ·The taillights do not have blinkers. The lighting is glitched when the lights are on.
    ·The antenna gets crazy when the road is bumpy.
    ·Crazy torque curves, it burns out all the time. Understeer is evident.

Download is included, you're free to modify this mod and no credits or copyrights needed! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

#1 DebbieHarry, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice