Unsolved A "how to" on jbeams?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by spedy7, Jun 24, 2017.

1. spedy7

spedy7
    Expand Collapse

Hello all! Sorry if this has been gone over before (couldn't really find anything current), I kinda got the urge to get my "old" Mustang project going (or maybe a newer less complex one). The biggest problem I had was the jbeam structure and file though - could never figure it out through the wiki tutorial (not trying to be an ass, but honestly needs to be updated). How does one go about getting a jbeam setup properly and also have a properly working jbeam file?

2. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

3. spedy7

spedy7
    Expand Collapse

The only problem is they're a bit outdated, mainly the engine section (old tutorial has just a simple section, the main page leads to a whole (more complex) power train system). I decided to go basic and make a similar tutorial vehicle, and everything works up til the engine - it revs and shifts but doesn't move an inch (with old engine data). I tried putting in the new system, but always get a fatal error.

Following it all is just confusing without an up to date and more in-depth tutorial (although I suppose that's what this forum is for lol).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice