1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

A little nitpick about the Hopper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lukerules117, May 9, 2017.

1. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

It seems unrealistic it uses a carburetor considering the production years, even its oldest year would be well past the point where almost all cars sold in first world countries as far as I'm aware were fuel injected with some countries(including the US) essentially banning the use of carburetors in road going cars. I could understand there being carburated models for countries where it could be sold but it doesn't seem logical that a company wouldn't do something as simple as using a fuel injected engine to broaden the variety of countries it could be sold in. If it was something meant for more poor countries not having a fuel injected engine would make some sense but the car clearly seems to be meant to be something that would sell in wealthier nations.

2. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

I just did a little bit of research, and it seems that both the TJ wrangler and j100 landcruiser both had carbureted engines.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

In their early years. There's no ways 2006 had a carb. That's just wierd and would never pass the emissions nazis (California Emissions Board), let alone the US government.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice