A mark on your Career on Road Atlanta!

Discussion in '#BeamNG Racing Championship' started by saygn, Jun 25, 2019.

?

What type of Time Trials do you guys like?

1. Any of them unless they are fun!

2. Tarmac,Grip,Downforce

3. Offroading and Rallying

4. Is racing even fun?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. saygn

saygn
    Expand Collapse

This is my favorite thing to do in Beamng.Drive.What about you? So I want you to take Bolide 390 GTR Group 4 around the biggest Course I can find Road Atlanta!

Here are some lore that I wrote if anybody is intrested...

You was not able to sleep well last night but now sun was not helping either. Luckly you were not meant to sleep either. It is a big day. It is your day. You stare at the empty grandstands one more time while getting closer to the pits. You get out of the car. Get dressed up and see your FiB directive Mr.June. He takes you to the garage #68/+1/ You recognize that this was the garage that FR17 Raidersky team famously crashed last yea- ''Wait why?'' ''You know Ms.Cowwin after the increnible run last season with the Covet league you earned your GT seat but for your superlicence you need 1 final licence test for your safety rating.So you drive this GTR 390 around the circuit for a while and we got our data every mistake will affect your Chances for a Clean licence and don't make the delta positive''

Car:Bolide 390 GTR Group 4
    Track:Road Atlanta(downloadable below)
    Settings:No Reverse,No Rolling start(bugged),Lap 2 (or 1 but making 2 laps makes the second lap faster so I make it optional).(Optional) Time of the day early morning

Rules:Because of the layout and checkpoints corner cutting is a problem so the car should NOT leave the track more than 50% of its body and 2 wheels MUST be in the track at all costs(I dont have plans to stike hard on cheating just do it for fun)

Difficulty:

Normal Mode
    Beat 1.35.0
    Damage tolerance:Can be bent a bit or hard. No engine malfuncions even in the long run.No broken doors that danger safety no Bumper rubbing No broken Axles No broken spoliers...

Hard Mode
    Beat 1.33.0
    Damage tolerance:Only Minor bumps and dents not much for a lap being watched by stewards :D

Prestige Mode
    ''Impress Me''
    ''She...She won't get a scratch...''

Attached Files:

2. RB1:1

RB1:1
    Expand Collapse

3. digikluk

digikluk
    Expand Collapse

Accepted :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice