WIP Beta released A PostFX preset made for the community

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by Alieu, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

Hello!
    I spent some time in the PostFX settings, trying to get BeamNG to look less 2013 ish, and this is the result! I want to make this a place where people can comment suggestions and changes that I should make, because this is made for the community. I want this to be the preset that the community made, together, and I don't want to put out something that is beyond the levels of ultra doodoo, and something that God will put me in hell for. Enjoy!

(This is also the first thing that I'm putting out, so be easy on me plz)
    fxshowcase1.png
    fxshowcase2.png
    fxshowcase3.png

and 0.20 being 0.20.
    fxshowcase4.png
    More pics coming soon, but I gotta sleep and I gotta diagnose broken mods too.
    (And remember, the outcome will vary based off of the main settings you have.)

Go to:
    This PC>Documents>BeamNG.drive>chuck that bish in there, nothing else needed
    (Credits: @Michael Carden: inspiration, Me, for making the damn thing jesus what did you expect

Attached Files:

#1 Alieu, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BiscuitTheCollie

BiscuitTheCollie
    Expand Collapse

Well yes, I am a guy and you are smart. Good Job! (But I wasn't the first person to make a preset, many other people made presets before me)

#2 BiscuitTheCollie, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  3. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

lmao. I'll change the credits then. But you were the guy to (inspire?) me to make one, so I'll still include you. This thread flopped anyways lol

4. BiscuitTheCollie

BiscuitTheCollie
    Expand Collapse

That's ok. I hope that you have a nice day. Also hope that this preset can have more attention though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice