1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

A subreddit dedicated to BeamNG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kvancek, Aug 12, 2013.

1. kvancek

kvancek
    Expand Collapse

I just wanted to let you guys know there is a subreddit for this engine and game called reddit.com/r/beamng. It could become a great community but as you can see it is quite lacking at the moment with less than 200 subs. Try to spread it around and contribute. It can become a great community if we try.

2. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

dont spread it around I was mod on there for a while and the creator doesn't give a shit. I'm pretty sure he just took it to have the name. It's not really moderated or anything right now. What would be best is if one of the devs made a subreddit and gave mod to people who have been in the community for a long time like mythbuster and hati.

3. kvancek

kvancek
    Expand Collapse

How? He seems fairly active on both /r/beamng and /r/rigsofrods and it's not like there is too much to moderate with barely a page worth of posts. I was thinking maybe a new subreddit should be started but what could it be called that isn't taken?

4. DHR

DHR
    Expand Collapse

No thanks man. Please don't let these reddit faggots come in here. Let them play around with their bronyes and fedoras while they white knight 2/10 girls.

5. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

well is beamngdrive taken? The guy that made the subreddit was inactive for weeks at a time and didn't post anything before the game came out. All the posts by "deleted" were mine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice