1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

About the lags when respawning and teleporting vehicles

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by jojos38, Dec 22, 2018.

1. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

Hello,
    I know that this game have a lots of problems and that it is in early access but there is problems that are annoying and that should be fixed I think.

In the first part of the video I just press the button to respawn the car and the game freeze for 1 seconds each time (something that happen on big maps), it's normal, but then I press the button to recover the car, and I noticed that the car recovering feature reset the car each time it teleport it, and of course, it cause HUGE lags.
    I was wondering why the car is getting resetted each time.

Shoudn't be possible in this case to create an object version of the car, teleport the object version to avoid lags and then just teleport the car when the user release the key ? Or maybe find a way to not reset the car each time it get rotated.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

We are aware of this.
    Seems to happen mainly on Italy, probably due it's size (and potentially after you use 'Recovery')
    On our ToCheck list.

3. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

ok thanks for the answer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice