Adblock+ is drunk - how to sober it up

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck, Jun 8, 2017.

1. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

I actually found an ad telling me I could test the brand new iPhone 7s the other day. Ill upload a pic when the BeamNG servers decide to work properly...
    edit: here u go

2. Rolph

Rolph
    Expand Collapse

I'm quite sure the next model will be iPhone 8, not 7S, but we will see

About the ads - I use the basic adblock and it works just fine for me, because I don't browse the net on PC that often(besides Youtube, I like it better on laptop than mobile). On my iPhone and iPad I don't block ads, because many pages detect blocking and kill ability to see the content and the process of whitelisting is a big hassle and sometimes doesn't work. Might try that again some time in the future.

I have Youtube whitelisted on adblock, because I want my favourite small youtubers and youtubers, who put too much work in their content, to earn a small change for their work(I try to watch the ads for 30 seconds). I always skip ads for low-quality/clickbait videos and I don't like ads in mid-video(unless the video is 20min and up)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice