Additional Modification slot issue for my mod

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MarkosRuiz, Dec 30, 2017.

1. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys!

I'm working on a new mod that I've never seen before here in BeamNG Drive.

First of all, I was making this mod for personal use, but I've decided to release it too.

Then, I still working in the VTEC B18C4 Engine Mod, but it's not my priority now in Christmas because the time I can be on the PC I want to be playing with the friends that when the school starts, can't play.

The problem arrives when I want to add an Oil Cooler to a car, now the Barstow, I have to create an Additional Modification to the car, then add the Oil Cooler... But the Additional Modification slot doesn't appear, I'll leave the files here so you can take them a look and told me how to fix it!

I tried EVERYTHING...

Cheers,
    MarkosRuiz.

Attached Files:

2. EcoNadder77

EcoNadder77
    Expand Collapse

Your mod doesn't work correctly because you saved your JBEAM files in a JSON format.
    I reformatted the files for you (please see the attached file), but I wasn't able to test it in-game yet. Please let me know if my attached file doesn't work.

Attached Files:

3. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! Now it does work, I don't know how and when I saved the files in.json format, just another failof mine!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice