1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Additional modification slot not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by ThreeDTech21, Dec 12, 2018.

1. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

I followed all the instructions, i made a folder with a unique name, inside of that is a vehicles folder, inside of that is a folder with the vehicles name that it is modding. I used the additional modifications mod slot in this case its the jl_prerunner using the slotType "prerunner_mod"

It works when I test it within the file, the additional modifications option is there and I select it to turn on the mod. But when I move my folder to the mods/unpacked folder it no longer works. the additional modifications option is gone.

Why doesn't the mod slot work??

Below is the code (which works only when inside the file, but not when separated into the mods/unpacked section )

Code:
    {
    "semi_differential_F_offroad": {
        "information":{
            "authors":"ThreeDtech21",
            "name":"Locking Front Differential",
            "value":1800,
        }
        "slotType" : "prerunner_mod",
        "slots": [
            ["type", "default", "description"]
        ],
        "flexbodies": [
             ["mesh", "[group]:", "nonFlexMaterials"],
        ],
        "variables": [
            ["name", "type", "unit", "category", "default", "min", "max", "title", "description"],
            ["$lsdpreload_RR", "range", "N/m", "Differentials", 75, 0, 500, "Rear Rear LSD Preload", "Initial cross torque between left and right wheels"],
            ["$lsdlockcoef_RR", "range", "", "Differentials", 0.15, 0, 0.5, "Rear Rear LSD Forward Locking ", "Locking effect proportional to engine torque", {"minDis":0, "maxDis":100}],
            ["$lsdlockcoefrev_RR", "range", "", "Differentials", 0.02, 0, 0.5, "Rear Rear LSD Reverse Locking", "Locking effect proportional to engine braking", {"minDis":0, "maxDis":100}],
            ["$diffgearratio", "range", ":1", "Differentials", 2.75, 0.5, 5, "Differential gear ratio"],
        ],
        "powertrain" : [
            ["type", "name", "inputName", "inputIndex"]
            //front diff mod
            ["shaft", "driveshaft_F", "transfercase_F", 1, {"breakTriggerBeam":"driveshaft_F", "uiName":"Front Driveshaft", "electricsName":"driveshaft_F", "friction":1}]
            ["shaft", "driveshaft_F", "torsionReactorR", 1, {"canDisconnect":true, "breakTriggerBeam":"driveshaft", "uiName":"Rear Driveshaft", "uiName":"Rear Driveshaft", "electricsName":"driveshaft", "friction":3}]
            ["differential", "differential_F", "driveshaft_F", 1, {"diffType":["open","open"], "lsdPreload":"$lsdpreload_RR", "lsdLockCoef":"$lsdlockcoef_RR", "lsdRevLockCoef":"$lsdlockcoefrev_RR", "gearRatio":"$diffgearratio", "friction":15}]
        ],   

},
    }

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice