1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

ai traffic

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by crashitall, Dec 20, 2019.

1. crashitall

crashitall
    Expand Collapse

im having a issue with beamng specifically with the ai traffic. i was using the traffic option in the old ai menu before the traffic app became available but every time i get this error and it tells me to verify my files and installation and such which i have tried verify integrity and a full clean reinstall of the game to try to get it to work but i keep getting this error ever since 0.18.2.0 came out and is still going on with these past 2 small updates.
    is there something wrong on my end or if this is a known issue help would be appreciated to help me understand this

Attached Files:

• 20191219082244_1.jpg
  2. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

Use the traffic app built into the vanilla game or use traffic via the esc menu
    Also delete the traffic tool mod, it’s uses are in the vanilla game now

3. crashitall

crashitall
    Expand Collapse

thanks for the reply ill try that :)
    --- Post updated ---
    unfortunately that didnt work for me as all my mods were deleted anyway after the reinstall and its still going on...

• Like Like x 1
  4. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Verify integrity, clear cache, safe mode.

5. crashitall

crashitall
    Expand Collapse

i have tried those also sadly no luck on getting this issue to not happen. when i respawn the vehicles now the suspension in the front kinda goes bleh and after pressing CTRL+R it works fine again only to do this exact issue a couple minutes later
    it could be the game or my files are messed up in a way which idk how...
    this didnt happen when 0.18 was first released and once 0.18.2 came along it started to struggle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice