WIP Beta released Altitude Speed Run 1.0

Take a run down the fast roads of Altitude!

1. monte379

monte379
    Expand Collapse

monte379 submitted a new resource:

Altitude Speed Run - Take a run down the fast roads of Altitude!

Read more about this resource...

2. lifcik

lifcik
    Expand Collapse

Made it with all jumps and no damage at all :) Time could be better, after last jump I went quite slow. Just wanted to make it to the end :)

Attached Files:

• 2016-01-30_00002.jpg
  3. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

I raise you 1:31.28, second (successful) try
    BeamNG.Drive.x64 2016-01-29 20-22-32.png

took the first jump, though not the second.

#3 randomshortguy, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  4. lifcik

lifcik
    Expand Collapse

Challange accepted...

Attached Files:

• 2016-01-30_00005.jpg
  5. ADDIEBOY1974

ADDIEBOY1974
    Expand Collapse

6. monte379

monte379
    Expand Collapse

It is probably very outdated, I stopped making scenarios after I released this and don't plan on updating any of mine. I just don't have the time, sorry.

7. locualo

locualo
    Expand Collapse

well it works for me on ver 0.24
    Car is not fast enough for both jumps tho, impossible to reach the necessary speed, but there are luckily alternate slower routes

8. mhegai

mhegai
    Expand Collapse

WHY ARE YOU BUMPING IT ISTG YOU HAVE BUMPED LIKE 3 THREADS FOR GOODNESS SAKE PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!! COME ON!

9. locualo

locualo
    Expand Collapse

i don't know what's wrong in bumping threads do you get a notification or whats wrong?
    Serious question by the way

10. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Why is everybody so tight about bumping threads, at this point you're doing the opposite of what you're saying in your signature.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

I think you need to use your brain and actually explain what a bump is. You don't have to be so toxic about it and plus, that comment was posted weeks ago. To be fair your post is a bump because it didn't contribute at all, you could've just let the thread die but you had to come here with your caps lock.
    --- Post updated ---
    Don't listen to them, they're just being an asshole. A bump is basically when a comment is posted on a thread that hasn't been replied to in months or years. The way threads are sorted are by the time and date of the last reply on a thread, so it brings this thread back to the top. The reason why it's so shunned upon is because usually the threads are outdated and no longer work, meaning that bringing the thread to the top is basically pointless. The only times that replies on a thread that haven't been replied to in months or years are not considered bumps are when someone else gets permission to update the mod and post it to the thread, or other occasional reasons. I don't understand why mhegai couldn't have just explained why a bump was bad or at least been calm about it, because they were just creating more of a nuisance.

12. locualo

locualo
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the explanation Allots :), i will try to not Bump old threads then if it bothers people, sadly there are great mods that are no longer working but it's normal in games, and this one is updated very regularly.
    Have a nice day

13. lellolillili

lellolillili
    Expand Collapse

Well since we've broached the subject, I think it's cool to that people will occasionally bump old stuff. It shows what kind of thing people are interesting in playing. Might even encourage some of those people that like to fix up old maps to do so.

I don't do that because it's frowned upon but I really wish we could revisit forum etiquette in that regard. I wish I could bump abandoned maps asking stuff like "hey you guys remember this? Seems pretty cool, is anyone interested in fixing it up?"

But I don't do that cause I'm afraid I'll get death threats

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice