Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

What about a White Interior option? You know where i'm going with this.
    screenshot_2019-10-21_20-26-08.png

Boss Hog's Cadillac cosplay.

#1381 ktheminecraftfan, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Yep, good idea, won't be too difficult to do. I note it on the To Do list, and i'll push another update in a few days as the mod is now missing lowrider suspensions :p

Just found another issue : the rusty Caprice body has a non breakable backlight. Quite annoyed i didn't noticed it before and must be something new as it used to work. I'm editing the first post with known issues.

screenshot_2019-10-21_10-53-33.jpg

EDIT : fixed this issue, it was a forgottoen double glass slot in the rusty body only.

#1382 SergentFido, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Michi4711

Michi4711
    Expand Collapse

Definitely one of my favourite mods:cool:

Just a small thing: The left exhaust is missing on the Caprice and Regency

4. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Thank you !

what do you mean ? Those cars have only one right exhaust from factory, i allowed the use of dual headers and exhausts to make more tuning and custom configs. When you select the proper header, you can tune your car as you wish, with one of two exhaust lines :)
    So some presets are factory specs, and others are a bit tuned, all is in the details ;)

Also for those who like details, some monthes ago @machine contacted me to offer a cheap tuning sidepipe mesh for the game, and you know me, i found fun to add this in the part selector. So in the street legal oldsmobile engine you can find this weird exhaust setup. Not sure it would be very efficient but it looks nice :)
    I made a quick texturing of if and used the race sidepipe exhaust jbeam to make it functional.

screenshot_2019-10-21_17-02-06.jpg screenshot_2019-10-21_17-02-40.jpg

#1384 SergentFido, Oct 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Michi4711

Michi4711
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure that i chose the right header. The Blijo convertible for example spawns without a left exhaust, eventhough it should have one. I don't know if anyone else has the problem, it could also be a fault on my end

6. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure it's a cache issue on your end. The game is not finding the left exhaust because it's missing from the older cache version you have.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Car_Genius

Car_Genius
    Expand Collapse

Just a small thing I noticed with the dirty glass on the cars - The glass is near impossible to see out of and has an odd cloud-like effect that moves around on the parts that aren't completely dirty.

8. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

You mean from inside the car ? yeah it's a bit something i wanted, you can't expect really to see through such dirty glasses.
    But i could make two version, one for the realism, and another one for gameplay.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Elving

Elving
    Expand Collapse

SergentFido.. You have done it yet again. I absolutely love the new dirty and rusty stuff. Is it possible to add the dirty versions of the tires to the vanilla cars as well? Offroad tires are not suppose to be clean ;) Thank you so much for your time and effort, making this amazing mod!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Stynger

Stynger
    Expand Collapse

Small thing : Sounds. From inside the headlights (when you turn them on) and blinkers have no sound, engine startup sounds are outdated and some engines are still using older V8 sound). Codename prototype doesn't have a horn.

#1390 Stynger, Oct 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Yep, i still have to release a separated wheelpack for vanilla cars, i didn't made it yet because i just made the dirt and junkyard support for all vanilla wheels and tires on my mod. So with those experiment i could do a more complete wheel pack.
    --- Post updated ---
    yeah, the sound is the part i didn't have time to check at all compared to the game recent releases. They are just working but are not up to date. i will speak about that in the beta test group to see how we manage to update them. I can't just split myself in several parts, i'm more in the graphic aspect. Usually Synsol is updating those things but he's very very busy ATM.

• Like Like x 3
  12. littlerascal584

littlerascal584
    Expand Collapse

I will definitely will download when I get home from school, but will have to do later in the evening as I am apart of our school's FTC group

but, still, I love the images that have been posted so far and this is my favorite mod so far. I spent many hours smashing the old rust-bucket regency with Semi's, Trains, smashing it into several propane containers (usually watching several pieces go flying), and running it over with a tank. Also it was fun to use the rollback car carrier on top of the parking garage in bob.blunderton's Los Injurus to try and drop it on top of traffic with a propane tank inside for **Extra Effects.**

#1392 littlerascal584, Oct 21, 2019
  13. GreenSeven

GreenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I keep getting no texture on the rusted versions of the cars

14. Elving

Elving
    Expand Collapse

No problem on my end. Have you updated both the main mod, and the extra pack featured on page 1? And cleared cache?

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. GreenSeven

GreenSeven
    Expand Collapse

that fixed it thanks

16. BranAkaBran

BranAkaBran
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the update! I just had a question concerning the sounds of this mod. Do you have any plans in the future to add interior noises to the car like the handbrake and blinkers? Thanks for your hard work and the awesome mod!

17. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Yes definitly, the mod will be updated more often now with little details to improve like those.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

no seats for the impala

19. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

screenshots ? i'm pretty sure they have :)

20. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

I was experiencing the same thing, uninstall all the old versions and reinstall. It worked for me, a cleared cache probably wouldn't hurt.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice