An official multiplayer

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by helloI amGood@drifting, Mar 21, 2021.

1. helloI amGood@drifting

helloI amGood@drifting
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I know there already a multiplayer, But it would be way better having an official one WITHOUT BUGS

• Like Like x 2
  2. pakrat

pakrat
    Expand Collapse

i feel like multiplayer car show / race / drift event / dream garage simulator is what this game needs to be, they would probably just need

a physical character, (can be just a generic person, or soemthing more personal) to be able to have car events and seamlessly get in and out of peoples car, and walk around to the cars makes the world feel real

a garage where you can look at all the cars you have created in a big warehouse or something, and they are all there

• Like Like x 1
  3. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Go play gtav, this is a physics simulator.

and beammp / kissmp aren’t buggy at all. Have you tried them recently?

• Agree Agree x 14
  4. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

+1

5. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Damn, i guess now the devs have to drop everything and make the game multiplayer-compatible!

6. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

No, no they do not, that is the last thing on the list to make this game perfect

7. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

nonono. Some one asked on the forums for multiplayer so they will have to.

8. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, I don't understand, but they do not have to make multiplayer a official thing, not even %1

9. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I can't tell who is serious and who is ironic on this thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

Yeah because it's kinda like this...
    Would you rather have better graphics AND realistic glass breaking OR something that is already made but you are to lazy to set it up, even though it takes only like 10 minutes
    ( Devs if you see this, that was just an example, I am not making you do anything! I love the game, good job!

11. FordKing

FordKing
    Expand Collapse

Thats...not...how....that...works

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

Of course it is. If three people want it, they MUST have it, and will incessantly ask the developers until it is added. That's just how it works.

Joke.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

14. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Exactly. OP said he wants multiplayer without bugs. Now they have to drop everything and add that or else OP will stop playing BeamNG. That CANNOT happen.

15. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

I hope that is a joke

16. pss5156

pss5156
    Expand Collapse

Ay P_enta
    Edit: mine works perfect with 8 ppl. Maybe because of your PC? I have 30 fps in eastcoast usa map with my crappy pc, what does he have?
    Remember this game was not originally started with multiplayer function... This is remarkable accomplishment. Time is the only thing devs need. Whatever happens, please be patient :)

#16 pss5156, Mar 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  17. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

:I why is this a thread.
    be happy with what you have. i for one find it crazy that multiplayer is even possible in beamng, let alone being a good and free multiplayer.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

nope.

19. pss5156

pss5156
    Expand Collapse

I mean, over 500 jbeam dots have their own character number for each of their mess, strength and all sort of things in one single vehicle. And if your PC cannot handle over few cars on offline mode, well... It is no wonder you cannot play properly with 8 different players; from around the world, sending tremendous amount of informations to the server and again sending them to each players... It is kinda pointless to discuss.

Until we players could finally have multiplayer function, so many efforts and time has invested. You can just forgive simple lag, it is not a thing to just... complain.

Also it would be great if you had an idea how to improve the game with this thread, but it seems like there are not much idea and suggestion with your thread. This is a place for ppl who has an proper idea to improve. Maybe you are new to this community, but this kind of question can be done by the official thread of BeamMP itself, or discord, ya know.

Chill and enjoy the game!

20. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

I don't think that any modern software doesn't have bugs

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice