1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Any Wiki updates?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Toron Beldevar, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

It's been over two months now since the devs upgraded their Wiki software. However, with an update comes some issues, because no can edit the Wiki anymore. There's no BeamNG sign-in, and you can't really make an account there. I didn't expect it to be down for this long. There's a lot of new stuff that's not documented there, like the Pessima, JRI, or even a changelog update. I wonder what happened. I know that random users started changing some things inadvertently after the update, so they closed off all editing privileges, changes are made by Admins only, but they didn't configure the new Wiki to accept registered BeamNG users yet. Is it still being worked on, this new authentication, or is editing it going to remain closed off for two more months to come?

(imported from here)

Also, if you can't make an account on the Wiki (cause, again, you need to be an Administrator), then someone needs to edit the text on the main page.

2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

We widened the approach a bit and now we are going to switch to a complete new web platform soon, this is why it takes longer, sorry :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice