1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

anyone gotten sli to forcefully work in beamng/other games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sebas-Kitty, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Sebas-Kitty

Sebas-Kitty
    Expand Collapse

so first of all i know beamng does not support sli.
    hence why this isnt a support qeustion but just a qeustion for the diy users here
    got myself 2 680's for sli
    after 3 days of modding nvidia drivers to bypass the sli certificate check it finally works
    and it performs shockingly nice in the games that support it.
    has anyone gotten a way to force sli for beamng drive. or in general some other games?
    i know some games wil not like it but it'll still be nice to mess around with it a bit

for the record all gta 5 settings at pretty much max pulls above 40 fps experience on the 2 gpus

this system is kinda a weird lil project
    its a hp server motherboard of wich had to get quite a bit of mods to get it in a normal case and use a normal atx powersupply+fans.
    long story short alot of custom power cables and adapters and a 360mm rad and you got a decent rig ^^
    (you have a 6dimm model of this board wich supports the 6core cpus wich this doesnt sadly)

Attached Files:

• photo5816693425112723886.jpg
  2. daveywaveyHD

daveywaveyHD
    Expand Collapse

3. Sebas-Kitty

Sebas-Kitty
    Expand Collapse

yes i'm at the moment looking into it.
    got nvidia inspector and found a old thread stating that his method stopped working after the dx 11 (or 10) update

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice