Arteon Cars

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Toyota Alphard, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Toyota Alphard

Toyota Alphard
    Expand Collapse

Hewo!
    Welcome to my thread about a fictional car company I made! I'm not really a new person here, just an old player with a new account. Try to find my old account, if you wanted to.

About Arteon
    Arteon Cars is a 100% fictional car brand from UK. Its from UK, but it have some Japanese influences. Arteon vehicles are known for its unique design, reliability, and good build quality.

1985 Arteon 8-30
    Photo3.png Photo4.png
    Photo2.png Photo1.png

The 8 was the flagship model of Arteon. This one is an 8-30, meaning it have a V6 3000cc engine that can produce 205hp and 270Nm. 0-100km/h in less than 10 seconds. The gas guzzing V6 is known for its smoothness and reliability. Acceleration isn't really fast, but can't be categorized as slow. Handling is in the middle too, but the suspension is sooooooo soft. Basically a car that looks like a UFO, drives fine, like a cloud on bumpy road, and have a V6 with cool sound.
    You can download it now! Just look for a file named "830"

1982 Arteon 7-24
    Photo9.png Photo10.png
    Photo12.png Photo11.png

A rear engine sportscar made by Arteon from 1982 to 1984. The short production time is making the car rare. This one, is the limited edition model with 2400cc Inline-6 Turbocharged engine. It can produce 250hp and 302Nm! Because of that, it can run from 0 to 100 km/h only in 6 seconds!
    You can download it now! Just look for a file named "724"

2002 Arteon 5-16
    Photo5.png Photo6.png
    This is a cute yet functional minivan made by Arteon. To make it even more cute, it was equipped by the optional SUV-ish accessories offered by Arteon. It have a 1600cc inline-4 engine and can produce 103hp and 143Nm. Acceleration is slow, 0-100km/h in 13 seconds with the 5-speed manual transmission, but this car is very fuel efficient. Not only that, it can also carry 8 people! Fold the 3rd or 2nd row seat then you'll get a very big luggage space. But never try to take this car off-road. It can go trough gravel roads, but this car will stuck on medium or hard off-road course.
    Download coming soon!

Feel Free,
    to suggest me what cars should I make, or tell me what's wrong with the car above!

Attached Files:

#1 Toyota Alphard, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Steveb2002

Steveb2002
    Expand Collapse

I love the amount of detail these cars have. Very nice job!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Toyota Alphard

Toyota Alphard
    Expand Collapse

This week, I'll go on a vacation to Qatar and I'll be back making cars at 12 or 19 December

4. Toyota Alphard

Toyota Alphard
    Expand Collapse

New car, the Arteon 7-24!
    Photo11.png
    See first post for more info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice