1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Assign mouse buttons.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Nissan Skyline, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Nissan Skyline

Nissan Skyline
    Expand Collapse

A few things, is there a control binding to go back one page in menus such as the vehicle selector, so I could bind it to the forward and back navigation buttons on the mouse? Also , is it possible to bind the mouse wheel tilt left/right? When I attempt to assign a command to it, I hold my mouse in the air to prevent the sensor from detecting movement, and I tilt my mouse wheel, and immediately take my finger off of the scroll wheel to prevent it from moving, it will briefly say "RZAxis", then it will either change to a mouse axis or do nothing at all. Lastly, is it possible to assign different input methods for different commands, such as the nub on my laptop for camera movement without RMB, which would then free up my mouse axis controls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice