Australian themed map

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by corvette81, Jun 25, 2017.

1. corvette81

corvette81
    Expand Collapse

Alright so B25 mitch made the awesome Riverside Expressway in beam and LFHutch made aussie themed maps on RoR which were fun so why not make a fictional aussie map for Beamng to go with Italy, the coast usa maps and utah. I think there is a lot of possibilities with an aussie map with our diverse landscapes and knowing that both Devs are very talented I would love to see what they could do.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

I could see them building a replica of Uluru, but call it lookout rock or something. The outback in Beam would be awesome. Another good one would be something similar to Fraser Island or the Whitsundays. Plenty of off-roading opportunities there at picturesque beaches and forest. It's a truely beautiful place. Haven't been there myself but would love to go. I live on the Gold Coast after all :)

Attached Files:

• IMG_1642.jpg
    • IMG_1643.jpg
    • IMG_1644.jpg
    • IMG_1645.jpg
    • IMG_1646.jpg
    #2 TWilliams458, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

like in forza horizon 3?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

yeah a bit similar but a bit more realistic because Byron Bay wont be right next to Surfers Paradise. Byron in real life is about 1-2 hours away from Surfers.
    --- Post updated ---
    But Fraser and the Whitsundays are 10 times better than Surfers Paradise and Byron Bay combined. Its good to actually live on the Gold Coast where these places are (except for Byron which is just over the Queensland border in NSW.

5. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

There's Riverside Expressway.

6. Captain. Adam

Captain. Adam
    Expand Collapse

I think he meant something like this gigawert.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

You better believe that an Australian map is a must have for me! I'd love long stretches of open highway, small outback towns, and corrugated roads that ford the only stream in sight! Kangaroo crossing signs would be the cherry on top.

Of course, that would require a certain degree of Australian vehicle choice in the base game. The Miramar is a good start, but the dev team would have to add some equipment to the T-series to bring it up to road train specs, and a Hopper Ute would fit right in as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

As for the cars, what about something even more Aussie?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

Well at least we have @Bakasan VN Commodore on its way. Looking good too. Can imagine a Brock version with the No. 05 Mobil livery on it hauling around a map like this :).

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice