2. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

Nice map!

3. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

Well, some personal suggestion on track layout design
    screenshot_00567.png
    You should generally upscale the map a bit, and remove or replace some tight chicanes.
    (There is some Austrian reference in my design :p)

4. TheGameLix2

TheGameLix2
    Expand Collapse

5. PolishPetrolhead

PolishPetrolhead
    Expand Collapse

In the description you say it's perfect for FR17, but after i tried the track I have to say it's bad for f1 inspired car. I used FR16 and I never left 1st gear apart from 2 straights you made, all the corners on 1st gear, meaning not enough speed to get any downforce. I understand having a few slower corners to test the cars under conditions of no traction but physical tire grip, but it's bad to have a track consisting of those. I would recommend to change the layout to make it a faster racetrack. Or don't. Who am I to order you. I know it's hard to please everyone, but for no i think it's only suitable for drifting with underpowered cars that can slide only on 1st gear.

6. TheGameLix2

TheGameLix2
    Expand Collapse

TheGameLix2 updated Austrian Racetrack with a new update entry:

Huge Update - 1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Could you fix the missing AI routes? That'd be splendid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TheGameLix2

TheGameLix2
    Expand Collapse

At the moment there are two corners where the AI somehow doesn't work, but I'll try to fix it for the next update!
    --- Post updated ---
    Yep, I've also realised that it's not that good for the FR17. I'll change the description for the next update.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks for the ideas! Your design looks pretty cool, I think I might change the first and last corner as you suggested.

However I can't find an Austria reference :-(

9. TheGameLix2

TheGameLix2
    Expand Collapse

TheGameLix2 updated Austrian Racetrack with a new update entry:

Another BIG UPDATE

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Michalox

Michalox
    Expand Collapse

Can someone help me? idk why but barriers are facing wrong side, just look at pic's. Thx for help :)

Attached Files:

• somethingwrongwiththismap2.png
    • somethingwrongwiththismap.png
  11. TheGameLix2

TheGameLix2
    Expand Collapse

Mmh, this is very weird, never have seen something like this before. I also don't think it has happened to anyone else, or at least haven't heard of anyone.

As always, at first try to clear your cache and then start the map again. If this doesn't work, clear the cache again and also delete the map-file in your mods folder. Then download the map again and try out if it works.
    Let me know if it works!

12. Michalox

Michalox
    Expand Collapse

I've cleaned cache but still, it's not working. If u have any other suggestion, then let me know. Thanks for help.

13. jetcoasterfan

jetcoasterfan
    Expand Collapse

I love to drift the cement truck driving on naked rims only!

14. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

You be doing Tokyo Drift in a semi

15. TheGameLix2

TheGameLix2
    Expand Collapse

I'm really sorry that it doesn't work, but at the moment I don't know how to fix it.
    I'll release another update soon, maybe then it will work.

16. Kyx

Kyx
    Expand Collapse

nice map, but when AI is set to 'flee' they crash into the wall on the first corner. They don't when set to 'random' though

#16 Kyx, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ryan Maynard

Ryan Maynard
    Expand Collapse

Hello this is my favorite map and use it on the daily but with the new hotfix it is no longer useable and I would very much appreciate it if it were updated. I love the map bcuz of it being able to be raced by AI, not many people can do that and I love racing on the track with AI :) thank you

18. TheGameLix2

TheGameLix2
    Expand Collapse

I kinda like the concept of the Austrian Racetrack but there are many things I'm not happy with.
    There are so many missing textures, messy files, glitchy objects and design failures that I might rather completely redo the track instead of updating it. That however, might take me one or two months at least.
    Maybe you could tell me everything that doesn't work correctly and then I can decide on what to do.

19. Ryan Maynard

Ryan Maynard
    Expand Collapse

Honestly I don't use it in its original form, I removed all trees and a few buildings to make it more fps friendly. The only issue I have with it is the AI slow down too much in advance for the turn at the end of the long straightway in the back and that's it. I understand the AI suck on this game so far so if you can't fix it that's fine. If I were a person who liked realistic tracks and used it for solo car testing then maybe add simply more track and other materialistic things like buildings and such, but I for one like it just how it is. I'm glad this isn't abandoned, I thought I wouldn't be able to use it again, thanks for keeping it going, much appreciated :D

20. Simitar

Simitar
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to bump an old thread. Decided to test this map and on the current version of beamng i had a few texture problems.

I have done a quick unofficial fix that fixes all texture problems with the map.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice