Automation Car Export section for custom vehicles?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by bedaso, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bedaso

bedaso
    Expand Collapse

If you see the custom vehicle mods, there are no automation exports. But when the new tool will be released, there will probably be a biblical level flood of new custom vehicles; them being automation car exports.

But I'm genuinely worried because, soon it will become very difficult to find a custom car that isn't an automation export.

For an example, look at Garry's Mod. Before FNAF, the workshop section was (relatively speaking) respectable but after FNAF and it getting extremely popular there was a new flood of players to the game. And with those flood of new players, their uploads to the workshop were very low quality.

I am no way against the creation of the tool, in a matter of fact I'm trough the roof from the announcement of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. corvette81

corvette81
    Expand Collapse

1. I think the new mods won't be allowed to be re uploaded here unless they are reworked due to the lowish level of the exports.

2. I believe its already been discussed to keep them separate.

3. bedaso

bedaso
    Expand Collapse

What?

4. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

5. Blasty

Blasty
    Expand Collapse

It will probably be somewhat fine if there's an automation section under "vehicles."

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

As long as their quality is high enough, i dont mind. But yeah, it would be ideal to have them be a separate option tab.

7. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Looks like I will be repeating myself.
    Those will have a separate section. And yes, we will have ways to handle the inevitable flood of Automation exports that are going to be submit on the repository.

Please leave worrying about that stuff to us, you do your usual stuff :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice