Automation Map Improvements

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by rocksim, Nov 3, 2018.

1. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

The automation testing map is quite nice, but there is room for improvement. There should definitely be a suspension test area, as that is something very important when developing a new car. It should have a repeated speed bump section, a road with lots of pot holes, a cobblestone road, and one of those "camelback" roads that looks like a very stretched out sine wave to test a car's suspension. The gradient tests seem quite strange, as the steepest one is the only straight one, they should all be straight. Some good examples are in this video.

EDIT: Also, can we please have an option to adjust driver camera sensitivity and "look endpoints" when I use my saitek sidepanel for the camera, it usually works without flaw but the new driver camera is so sensitive that I cant be precise with it. Also, when will we get the ability to get a box that we can check that automatically adds power steering to all vehicles? It is really nice for those of us with wheels, and does not affect people with gamepads or controllers.

#1 rocksim, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

And don't forget that it also still needs proper day/night support as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice