Solved AWD for Coupe Isnt Working

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by BarmyPark, Oct 20, 2018.

1. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

im making a mod for my self (Miata mx5) So i Decided i want awd and im using a basic 200bx trans and etki awd
    system but it just barely goes when i equip it and the front wheels dont spin

Attached Files:

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

You need front differential, that connects to front wheels, then you need to connect both, front and rear differential, to your transfercase.

something roughly like this:
    differential, frontdiff, transfercase, 1
    differential, reardiff, transfercase, 2

3. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

well i will try that it sounds about right

4. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

first of all all the etki's need to be changed to coupe...which I did. second, this is only one of the files that needs to be changed. go into the front suspension and creat a differential there. also, find a node coordingate that is appropriate for the transfercase location, so the balance of the vehicle is correct. change the coordinates in the file I attached for the tcase. I removed the race tcase just to test this out on your end. when creating a frnd differential, u can use the code from the etk, but I find using the sunburst code seems to give me less of a headache. you also need to make sure there is a "front driveshaft" that is connected to the newly created front differential that comes from the transfercase, which is defined by the 1 or 2 in the powertrain code in the transfercase. once I get hoime from work, I can just code one up for you, might take me 10 minutes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

Oh not to let you down but i made a simple one and it took no time at all and its only cuz i wanted it for my self but if you want you can make it and upload it

6. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

how is the AWD system working for you? all good? cuz I am at my computer now and would be happy to code some stuff and test it and send it to you. Im bored and feeling generous lol

7. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

hey if you want ill inite you in on a lil project and it was released at noon from the hoonigans

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice