1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Backfiring and Exhaust Smoke Disapearing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Jeremy_GR, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Jeremy_GR

Jeremy_GR
    Expand Collapse

My Backfiring flames and Exhaust Smoke disapears when setting up custom binding into control settings with an xbox 360 Controller , deleting the settings folder in the beamng folder makes them re appear but my custom binding are gone obviously
    HELP ME BOIIIS :(

2. monobrau

monobrau
    Expand Collapse

Do you have any mods installed? Either way clear cache first, then run the game safe mode, and see if it does that still. If it does so, you should probably verify your installation on steam.

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

I don't see how bindings could affect backfire.
    Unless your bindings prevent you from going full pedal some how.
    Can you record a video with the 'pedals' app visible on your screen? https://wiki.beamng.com/Editing_UI

Also disable all your mods.

4. Jeremy_GR

Jeremy_GR
    Expand Collapse

Yea clearing the cache kind of re-enabled it but with my controller bindings deleted obviously but im sure if i try kind of re customing them the back firing will be gone and no i have an xbox 360 controller and i can reach the max rev and go full throttle
    ok i'll make a video

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice