Battlefield hard line closed beta

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by DrBeat, Jun 15, 2014.

1. DrBeat

DrBeat
    Expand Collapse

2. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

I have it, but I won't play until I finish this week's exams. Is it any good compared to BF4?

3. DrBeat

DrBeat
    Expand Collapse

Pit feels very simular to BF4, just a lot more fast paced. Like domination on bf4. It's a lot more fun tho and some crazy things happen.

4. CarbineCrazy

CarbineCrazy
    Expand Collapse

I like the way they tried to go with things, and having a Police vs Criminals theme is really interesting and quite unique for a competitive shooter, I think. It's pretty damn-good fun, but a near completely different form of Battlefield game. I will still buy it anyway.

5. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

I still haven't got my invite for Call of Battlefield: Repeat Warefare :|

IMO it really should have been a BF4 DLC.. But of course they charge full price. I hate the way Battlefield has gone now, it's all about making money, bringing a new one out every year and changing a few maps and weapons. Call of Duty much?

6. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

Battlefield in a different setting. Vehicle handling is terrible and extremely disorienting to anyone that has the vaguest idea about how physics works, the map in the "Beta" is tiny, it's pretty much a BF4 expansion but they want to charge full price for it. Wouldn't really recommend.

7. DrBeat

DrBeat
    Expand Collapse

This is so true, after all BF4 still isn't finished so why not complete that first ? Money it has to be. And charging £50 a copy is ridiculous. I've been a huge fan of battlefield since number 1. I played 2 again the other day and a lot of 3. number 4 to me doesn't even compare to the epicness.
    I like the fact hard line is a new different approach but thinking about it it should be an expansion

8. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Also, the server tick issue they just fixed in BF4 is back again. Mutual kills, mutual kills everywhere.

9. fundahl

fundahl
    Expand Collapse

It's really two other teams making it with Dice's engine under EA rules, so not really Dice's fault....

It's basically a rip of Counter Strike with BF4 engine (you even have sprays), which is EXACTLY what I have been wanting for a long time!

I'm downloading the beta now.... hope they already have hardcore mode ready... (doubt it)

10. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

The first 10 minutes were fun until my computer shut off from overheating. I mean seriously, nothing else was running except for Battlefield Hardline and my CPU temps peaked at 85.5°C. It never gets that hot while folding!

11. DrBeat

DrBeat
    Expand Collapse

No hardcore mode yet sadly ! i hope they put hitmarkers back in hardcore too

12. fundahl

fundahl
    Expand Collapse

I love tearing things up with the RHIB boats lol.....

Been playing Naval assault and I usually drop 2 jets and 2 helicopters within the first 5 minutes....

13. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

The thing I love about battlefield is the intensity, but BF4 in my opinion was very glitchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. DrBeat

DrBeat
    Expand Collapse

They are seriously fun and Powerfull !!:cool:

15. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

For once opinion may be fact

16. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

I've gotten into the beta, but I'd like it to be more like BF3 (weapons wise) where you can unlock stuff but not have to pay for it.

17. raiderfan

raiderfan
    Expand Collapse

Afaik hardline isn't being developed by dice, there still working on bf4 while hardline is developed my a different company.

18. DevKryton

DevKryton
    Expand Collapse

Honestly this game is getting way to much hate, specially from people who haven't touched it. I was sceptical too but now that I played for a while I love it.
    There are tons of new great ideas, the idea works brilliantly and it has this typical Battlefield feeling to it wich is great :)

And there is way to much work behind it for it beeing a dlc for 10$-15$. 50$ is totally fine for me when you can expect +100h of gameplay till it gets boring.

You must be new to battlefield than... But siriously, what do you expect? It's a FPS not a racing game.

19. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

I expect handling that is at least marginally better than that of the original Test Drive's. Your vehicle turns before the steering wheel for Christ sake. What I've played of the Beta so far is mid-tier mod quality with a server tickrate of 0.5

20. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

Got the open beta last night. I like it more than bf4 but that's probably because bf4 is still buggy for me to the point where multiplayer is unplayable unless I get lucky.

Sent from my XT897

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice