On Hold Beam League Arena

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by K_Ben 22, Jan 14, 2018.

1. K_Ben 22

K_Ben 22
    Expand Collapse

Hi as you may know I am the creator of the "Your In A PC", that was a very ambitious and in my eyes successful project that I am still working on. I managed to get it in a video with a very influential Beamng video creator.

Because I like to be ambitious I needed an idea which could possibly better "Your In A PC", thus Beam League Arena is created. A game I play often and many others do too I feel it would be great to have a Rocket League style arena in game.

While at this time I'm not ready to showcase the arena, I do need some help to complete it. I have included a picture of the arenas floor for you to design to your liking.

The goals at the top and bottom must have goal lines and both sides must be color coded to orange and blue. Boost holes like in reference pitch would be nice but not necessary. Please note that you are only designing the floor not the wall inclines. Reference photos are below:

Edit the one directly below this
    _GrassDarkGreen_.jpg ............................. Materialhyy.png

Winner of the best pitch design will have their design included as the default map while the others will be included in a separate map packs. I also need some name ideas that could be better than Beam League Arena, possibly BNG Stadium similar to DFH Stadium from RL perhaps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice