1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Beam Ng drive on Xbox?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BarrelTerror18, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarrelTerror18

BarrelTerror18
    Expand Collapse

Ok well I know there is another thread but it is over a year old and things have changed, so here's the Question:
    Should BeamNG.drive run on Xbox
    Now I know what your thinking "why can't he get a PC"
    1. Its costly
    2. Not all PCs can have the current specs, I can't think of many compatible windows laptops, now I know that most of the new ones can run it BUT THEY COST $1000 - $3000 and how many family's are going to pay that much plus the purchase price of the game just to play it "not many"
    And consoles such as the Xbox are way more affordable and have more games to play and potentially can be more durable (depending on the console) plus consoles like the Xbox one S and the XBOX ONE X
    Both have amazing CPUs. The XBOX ONE X on the other hand, currently has the most powerful CPU currently for a console (I actually found out it's a lot better than the CPU in most devices)
    So if it can outrun an LAPTOP than it can play BeamNG drive
    I do have the Xbox one S not the X but they definitely have incredible RAM and CPU power
    So in general if a PC can do it than a XBOX one S/X can

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

The reasons that it will not come to consoles have not changed.

3. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

This has been asked hundreds of times and the answer is going to remain the same: It isn't going to happen. If you want a more detailed response just search for a similar thread to this one in the search bar. I'm sure you'll find an answer that will satisfy you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice