Beam Stress & Scraping Noises

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by WhiteFusion, Jan 2, 2016.

1. WhiteFusion

WhiteFusion
    Expand Collapse

Simple enough to understand. At the moment we have two sounds that happen when cars are put at stress or when skidding which would be the old 'CRASH' noise that occurs when beams break in some way, the new suspension noises which (I'm assuming) make a variable sound depending on how fast they moved between point A and B, and the tire skidding noise

So I'm proposing taking the same, new mechanic of suspension noises and the old tire skidding mechanic to be applied to (metal-like) beams to make some kind of noise as beams bend and scraping noise as they grind on the ground or another vehicle.

Because nothing is more satisfying to hear beams snap, the suspension getting thrashed, twisting metal, and scraping metal as a vehicle crashes into/onto something.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kookas

Kookas
    Expand Collapse

Scraping sounds will almost certainly be added eventually. I'm more hoping that they find a way to muffle interior sounds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice