Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Beam-Monsters' started by freddy5404, Oct 11, 2018.
? you mean at the end?
i gotta go to bed so post these results pls thanks
i wont have time to do any filming today but i can probably get some for the next one also i would like to drive Mad Scientist
I timed myself and I beat you in racing
--- Post updated ---
**Racing results are in**1. Me in BeamNG Monster Truck - 15:501
2. Vincent Akard in Police - 15:871
3. Mike Bevavava in Override - 15:978
4. Flukes Horsey Guy in Captain America - 16:439
5. gdrexracer77 in Monster Patrol in Monster Patrol - 16:624
6. enjoyinorc6742 in Peaceful Incandescence - 17:365
7. kapg in Equalizer 2012 - 17:422 + 2 for head start
**2 Wheel Skill Challenge results are in**1. Mike Bevavava in Override - 8.750
2. Me in BeamNG Monster Truck - 8.508
3. kapg in Equalizer 2012 - 7.209
4. Vincent Akard in Police - 6.952
5. Flukes Horsey Guy in Captain America - 5.753
6. enjoyinorc6742 in Peaceful Incandescence - 5.506
7. gdrexracer77 in Monster Patrol in Monster Patrol - 4.509
**Freestyle results are in**1. Me BeamNG Monster Truck - 9.953
2. Mike Bevavava in Override - 9.003
3. Vincent Akard in Police - 8.474
4. Flukes Horsey Guy in Captain America - 7.254
5. enjoyinorc6742 in Peaceful Incandescence - 6.753
6. gdrexracer77 in Monster Patrol - 6.252
7. kapg in Equalizer 2012 - DNF
**OVERALL GOES TO**
ME IN BEAMNG MONSTER TRUCK
Overall event Championships1. Me in BeamNG Monster Truck - 1
2. Vincent Akard in Police - 1
3. Flukes Horsey Guy in Captain America - 0
4. enjoyinorc6742 in Peaceful Incandescence - 0
5. gdrexracer77 in Monster Patrol - 0
6. kapg in Equalizer 2012 - 0
thats some bs
--- Post updated ---
not because i didnt win but it just is
I don't judge
well your judge sucks. Plus timing was wrong for racing
HEY! you can't argue with the judge, all because you won the last race doesn't mean you can complain that you lost this race!
there is no way for him to stop the time RIGHT as you pass the line. and im sure he wont want you timing your self because you could rig it for your self. it just a game and its all for fun, get over it
im over it lol im not fretting it lmao. The fact of the matter is. BeamNG and TOURS dont really mix
should we get mods or other guys that know their crap as judges or shall we continue
Continue its fair judging racing is timed so its not by opinion and hes just upset because he didn't win he won last week and we did the same exact thing and I didn't see him say it was rigged when he won at scrap arena. I don't even care a bout winning i only added it so it was more realistic i more did this to see other people skills and what they do i wanna do something that we can do as a team on this because I'm bored of coming home and playing BeamNG alone over and over again its boring also shout out to @kapg i noticed he's been last lately not on purpose just because that's how the ball game works and I didn't see one word saying it was rigged from him plus Vincent was the one to mention a winner so i did it so you cant tell me to put winners of what me and someone else chose as the winner OK? Now no more arguing I'm posting stop #3 and that's it more arguing I'm canceling this and won't do another one.
aight man, you know i shoulda known ahead of time that were going more realistic than crazy, just give me the next event asap since ill be gone tomorrow till next Wednesday
**ALRIGHT THE STOP #3 IS ANNOUNCED**
Download case you don't have it: https://www.beamng.com/attachments/louisvillecustom2018-zip.379339/RULES
1. There will NOT be a donuts competition for this stop
2. For freestyle if you hack save witch I will judge weather it is or not meaning if your truck is completely flipped over and you throttle the truck till its flips back on all 4 wheels witch works all the time your freestyle will count but the crash and everything before will count nothing after.
3. Two Wheel Skill Challenge this time you can hit MAXIMUM 4 HITS you are allowed to hit less but might effect score depending on what you did if you do more hits they will not count and failed attempts count last stop I'm not going to say names but they failed to make the truck do some thing then they did an extra hit.
4. Racing is all the same but start behind starting line. Last event I did people started before the line.
*1 more thing you must stay in the same truck and you participate in whole event if you choose not to do map you are not allowed to do any other stop.*
Dang it. I can't compete in this stop since I'm now in a camping trip and it will take me Wednesday to get back sorry guys
well then! im back baby, but only now time to record! btw where we start for racing???