BeamNG.drive Crash and Stunt Montage video by Inventurous

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Inventurous, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Inventurous

Inventurous
    Expand Collapse

Some really cool clips of some stunts and crashes in beamng drive, im new to the whole YouTube montages so please leave me some feedback on here or on the video's comments :)

its only about 2:00 mins so it isnt very long...

2. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

i mean, let's be honest here, there's not a whole lot you can do with random crash montages. the video quality was not horrendously bad, but it does seem like you could do with a bit higher quality compression, and the music was pretty good. i'd say you should use a larger variety of cars for a generic montage and/or explicitly do them for specific cars, and make them more distinct, cuz it often felt like I was watching identical clips

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Inventurous

Inventurous
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the honest comment, i will work on making the video more spread out, including more cars and different scenes so its not repetitive. ill also try to raise the quality a bit as it isnt in that much of a high res, thanks again.

4. Inventurous

Inventurous
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice