Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Police Chase #2 (+Sound Effects) |PART 9|

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Sep 17, 2017.

1. baarry5444

baarry5444
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Err, I'm looking for the main map used in this episode. The map where HellHound two-wheels past the cops. I totally forgot.

3. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

riverside

4. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

I knew it was something with River and Side, thanks.

5. Snikle

Snikle
    Expand Collapse

These videos need a TVtropes article.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

yes
    lets count
    explosion on impact
    magic repair

7. huatuanhai

huatuanhai
    Expand Collapse

#1007 huatuanhai, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
  8. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I’m going to try count how many deaths there are in this entire movie.....I have no life :p
    --- Post updated ---
    Episode one: around 9 deaths
    -edit- I just saw the beginning of part 2. It says how many died in part one.....eh at least my counting was good.
    Episode two: 5 deaths
    Episode three: also 5 deaths
    Episode four: 12 deaths (actually 14)

#1008 Flippi 284, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Honest Nick

Honest Nick
    Expand Collapse

Every car is a Pinto :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Stynger

Stynger
    Expand Collapse

1200px-Bugatti_Veyron_164__Frontansicht_3_5_April_2012_Dsseldorf.jpg
    This is a Ford Pinto

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Mamoru Akai

Mamoru Akai
    Expand Collapse

I thought every car was a Prius.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Today I finished two new crash scenes and a couple of filler scenes, and a part of the beginning, also I put the crash scenes in order. Overall I would say I made some good progress, mostly filler scenes left to record and maybe 1-2 more crashes. Ending will take some time to record as well :) still LOTS of work left to do :)

13. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Oof, I would offer to helo with basic editing and backround sounds, but as of Friday my computer got a virus so I had to restore it to the original factory setting, which meant everything I had on it is gone, including that free pirated video/music maker, and most of my online games, and, because my life sucks, the wifi adapter I used for it won't work for it anymore as the computer won't recognize it, so I have to call my service provider and say that my computer sucks and they should send someone down so I can fix it, because it says, and I quote, 'dial-up internet is currently the number one choice for Internet in America, with it being fast and efficient, dial-up internet is the premiere choice for your computer along with broadband internet'

I just realized not even half of that post belongs here so I should make a theory so everyone forgets about that....

What if hellhound was never in his car?

No, he couldn't jump out last second, but, what if instead he was never in the car?

For all we know the group could have simply bought another nomad to distract the cops while Sweeper and the real Hellhound got away, if you think about it it makes sense that the group would see it coming for hellhound to have been followed for the entire time by the cops, so why not give them a hellhound faker to toy with?

14. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

So.....they hired people to kill themselves?

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

If I went up to you and said 'I'll give you 5k to jump off that building' would you do it?

No

I sure hope not

Now, if I said 'I'll give you 5k to stand on top of that building' but didn't say someone would push you off of it at the top, you would likely think it's a fair trade and do it

False Marketing

False Marketing everywhere

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. huatuanhai

huatuanhai
    Expand Collapse

#1016 huatuanhai, Nov 13, 2017
  17. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

Thing is, then where is the real hellhound if your fake HH theory is true? It brings up so many questions. It's definitely safe to say that we hope he lives but he's probably dead.

18. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Another theory, may sound strange, but is not completely impossible:
    As Hellhound was chasing Andy, he was secretly followed by Andy's thugs. They were too late to save Andy, but not too late to avenge his death. As Hellhound was triumphant over his victory and didn't pay attention to surroundings, they sneaked up on him, captured and kidnapped him. They figured out that Hellhound's friends may suspect something if he doesn't return and may intercept them before they get to safety with Hellhound. So, one of them disguised himself as Hellhound (possibly even took his clothes) and drove away in his car (or an exactly similar one), with an intention to distract Hellhound's friends, then shake them and reunite with his gang later. However, the cops mistook him for Hellhound, too and started a chase that resulted in his death.
    Proof/facts/explanations:
    1. Andy's final words were "You will get what you deserve. You can't run forever". By that, he meant that his gang is on the way and will avenge his death.
    2. At 17:36 (of part 8), we see Hellhound leaving the railroad crossing. The next scene shows his car driving through the intersection. What happened between these scenes is unknown, so the abduction could have happened then. How did they manage to stop Hellhound? Well, they could have made a roadblock and, when he stopped, made him exit the car at gunpoint. Another possibility is that they shot and wounded him, causing him to stop or crash. His car is later shown without any damage, but they might have used another, exactly similar car (or this was simply movie magic, you know).
    3. Other gang members didn't realise Hellhound is fake because there were no moments where they could look closely at him.
    4. Hellhound was shown communicating with other gang members during the chase. Why didn't they suspect anything? Either because Hellhound impersonator mimicked his voice pretty closely or because deceased Andy's gang took the walkie-talkie (or whatever Hellhound used to communicate with friends) from the Charger and had the real Hellhound say various things into it (by threatening him) to keep his friends misguided.

• Like Like x 2
  19. huatuanhai

huatuanhai
    Expand Collapse

#1019 huatuanhai, Nov 13, 2017
  20. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

When he goes through the building stairway, they could've easily switched cars, and the real hellhound could've been in the white charger we see in the alleyway

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice