Beamng Drive Movie: Explosive Chain Reaction (+Sound Effects) |PART 6|

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Apr 1, 2017.

?

Should she (You know who if you watched the vid) die or stay alive?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2017.
  1. Kill her! this is a men only gang!

17.6%
  2. Keep her alive for some more episodes. We need a female character too!

82.4%
  1. JackCossack

JackCossack
    Expand Collapse

Pile-up Pals, maybe?

2. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like a title for a comedy movie :D

3. grayman9000

grayman9000
    Expand Collapse

are Part 7 Roles open?
    --- Post updated ---
    OH AND for some reason I guess my black ETK S-Series (maybe me) didn't get hit, suspicious.... maybe it'll come back and haunt me in part 8

4. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

No. They closed..............Yesterday i believe

5. grayman9000

grayman9000
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, but still, a black ETK for me car (MIGHT BE ME IDK) seems suspicious, maybe the karma will attack me for episode 8
    --- Post updated ---
    and also out of that gas station that I was in, the only cars to crash was the GM and the SBR4 I think
    --- Post updated ---
    I'm also thinking a appropriate title for this movie should be Wreckage Galore, or maybe A Groups secret: Destruction Everywhere

6. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

oh
    --- Post updated ---
    i all ready see it the news
    multiple dead
    --- Post updated ---
    i all ready see it the news
    multiple dead

7. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Now, look who is back, everyone's favourite theorie maker...

I'm assuming since the casting for the next one is closed that it's already pretty much written up, so, here is what I call...
    'The traitor' theory...

Now, since I saw that RV within the first 30 seconds, I remembered it immediately as the one in which Hllhound is with in the parking lot in Utah for the second video. Now, I've said before it was possibly a meeting, and now I think I have in idea of what it was about...

The RV and hellhound where partners on a mission in Utah, what the mission was is about as important right now as what Hellhound's favourite emo band is. But, when the RV (I'll call him frank for now) went to go on the stakeout for the mission, the cops spotted Hellhound and begun pursuit. Now, let's say frank was in charge of the mission, the blame would fall on him and he could be kicked out if this has happened before, and if the first episode was also a mission, he would have no excuse to stay...

If I was him, I'd be pissed that I was kicked out, but I'd be more pissed if I has to stay but drive a shit van while everyone else has sweet tuned machines, remind you of someone? Yeah, Nomad. Now, remember anything fishy about him? He had to make an important call when Hellhound and Black Widow left, now, could he be Frank? No, Frank was the RV, remember? Because of the call, Frank knew he would get his revenge on Hellhound, and Nomad would get Black Widow because he was jealous of his favouritism of Hellhound. But, is that the only reason why Nomad is angry? I dare say not...

Remember Andy? The guy drugged then thrown off a cliff? Yeah, what if Nomad has his partner? If Nomad was to go against Black Widow, it would make sense that Andy would lead him to the direction of it.

We should also discuss him name, Nomad means one who lives in not one single place, but moves for and never stays in one spot, sounds like a criminal to you? Well, to be fair, they are all criminals, but... Why wouldn't he have a badass name like hellhound, sweeper (ok, maybe not so much, sounds like a janitor), havoc, rebel, inertia (property of matter? Interesting....), black widow? Maybe it's supposed to have another meaning, maybe it means he is the wanderer of the group, the gypsy, a trouble petty-their when he was found by, who else? Black widow.

Black widow would have brought him in maybe before Hellhound arrived, maybe Nomad was the favourite before Hellhound, then, hellhound changed that. Leading to the biggest revenge theory I made up since I said Black Widow sent hellhound and sweeper as suicide....

If you like this, like it!
    If you don't...... Do nothing....

Leave feedback pls and tell me if you think there is more to this story as well...

• Like Like x 4
  8. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Wow.. That must've been a lot of typing for you.

9. SuperNinja66

SuperNinja66
    Expand Collapse

Hey Frlzerls there is actually no bell 407 in 0.8 I was just saying about what you did in part 4 when you used the old version of beamng. I did not want to pile on pressure and extend the wait for the movie
    so I put the d series down instead.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

I love reading your theories! That was very interesting. However I wont comment on whats coming next, so you can keep speculating on what can happen next and who was responsible for the attack.

11. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Have you started recording?

12. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

an attack it looked like a accident
    st like she hit the rv tires at high speed
    --- Post updated ---
    NOW HERES MY THEORY

Andy survived and is planning his revenge

picking them of 1 at a time

13. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

My théorie :
    Black window survive but he go with sweeper and other in jail

14. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

No, I took some days off. Probably continue recording tomorrow.

Why would she hit an RV in a straight road in clear daylight? That would be stupid. The RV exploded and sent her flying. I like that theory btw.

So your theory is everyone will go to jail in next episode? End of story then...

15. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

YES! At least you got a break!

16. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Well, if you need any help writing material, I'm always here...

17. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Yes because if the police Côme at the accindent he arrested all because the police remember the police chase in altitude and trynelgren and he reconise car

18. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Well ok,I make it like that and the story ends.. no more movies, is that what you think will happen? :D Btw I will just ignore the fact someone tried to kill Black Widow and make the cops arrest everyone..lol

#198 FrIzErIs, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  19. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

ok it s a bad theory i agree you

20. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

It would be cool to have the next movie in JRI, maybe you could record some initial d touge/drifting scenes. :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice