Beamng Drive Movie: Season Finale - S01E10 (S02E01 Teaser Released)

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Dec 3, 2017.

1. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys! I present to you my latest video: Beamng Drive Movie: Season Finale! It includes all the episodes and new content!

Shorter version with Prequel and Season ending only

I want to thank @Blitzkrieg0628 for new channel logo and @Inertia for the new car! The car is not released yet, I‘ll let you guys know when you can download it! I also want to thank all of you for support and interest to be in my videos :)

What‘s new?

Part 1.

Bank Robbery added prior the events of Matrix Freeway. Different music for part 1. Clips have been rearranged, some of them removed alltogether. Clips with visible errors such as stop physics icon or mouse pointer have been removed. Color Correction Added. Camera shake and blur effects have been added. More sound effects added in the crash sequence. Falcon‘s appearance was added.

Part 2. New intro added. Music has been changed. German police car has been changed to American police car. Different music added. Color Correction added.

Part 3. New music added. New clips added showing Andy calling the police. Color correction added.

Part 4. Intro music changed for better transition between part 3 and 4. Color correction added.

Part 5. Minor changes. Scene where Sweeper leaves a trailer blocking the road has been added. Damaged police Dodge Charger clip has been added.

Part 6. New intro. Andy meeting Nomad scene has been added featuring new map West Coast USA. New music for most of the video has been added.

Parts 9. Ending added.

Video Stats of Part 10:

2.5 weeks recording and 1.5 weeks of editing.

815 clips have been recorded.

539 GB of Footage have been recorded (Lots of footage have been removed to free space, not counted here)

63 vehicles have been destroyed.

Video Stats of whole season 1:

~212 days spent recording (2-10 hours a day) that would be ~7 months.

7710 Clips (A lot of deleted footage not included)

4135 GB of footage has been recorded.

360 vehicles have been destroyed in the making of these videos.

Guys, bloopers video is finally out. I had to remove a lot of footage to save disk space, so this video is not as long as the last bloopers video. Enjoy :)

Since the bloopers video is out, you know what it means :)
    Applications for Season 2 are Closed!!!

Roles available: Civilian, Police Officer (Limited number)

Please fill your application exactly as described. Even if its a stock car you must include a picture in the application. (you can edit your application later to upload a picture if you cant now, just make sure its there within a day or two) Pictures are important for me to easier sort out the cars I need to use etc.

Your application MUST look like this:
    1. (Mandatory) Forum name/Movie name (Movie name is needed if your character gets dialogue)
    2. (Mandatory) Full car name and download link (if its not a stock car) Please don't make complicated configurations, so I don't have to spend a lot of time trying to get the correct parts :)
    3. (Mandatory) Picture of the car you want to drive and color name.
    4. (Optional) Secondary car (Must meet the requirements above(pictures, links))
    5. (Optional) Do you want to be featured in crashes: Yes/No.

If you want me to use a private mod, you can send me your application via PM, otherwise all applications must be posted here.

As always even if you apply on time doesn't mean you will be in the movie a 100%.

Guide on how not to be included in the movies:
    1. Post applications early.
    2. Post applications after registration is over.
    3. Applications don't meet all of the requirements.
    4. Ask "where's my car?" as soon as first teasers are released. This will get you removed from the movie even if you were selected.
    5. Multiple applications from the same person.
    6. Post your youtube name as your character name.

I'm doing this so we don't have a mess on the forums and I have easier job sorting out applications. Hope you understand. Now go! Auditions starts now!

#1 FrIzErIs, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Staff Pick Staff Pick x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Snikle

Snikle
    Expand Collapse

It's two hours long!? Holy fuck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, seems like its still processing because there's no 1080p 60 Fps option to select lol :D

4. Clone2572

Clone2572
    Expand Collapse

Oh wait. Only 360p? Fuck it, I'm not gonna sleep. Ever.

5. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Maybe I should private it until its 1080? I released it too soon. :)

6. Snikle

Snikle
    Expand Collapse

Oh wait, just noticed the "+ all episodes" part.

7. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

I guess my videos are too violent to be suitable for all advertisers. Great. Now it wont be promoted. Awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  8. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

repeal it

9. Montego

Montego
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#9 Montego, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

I KNEW IT WAS THE VIPER :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

*finishes the prequel to part 1* A SCREW IT. *pauses* *opens up beamng, OBS, and gets the cars ready* Time to get this film that i started last year done by the end of 2017.

12. Bitzer

Bitzer
    Expand Collapse

It was funny when Black widow hit a shopping cart hitting it to me causing a mini chain reaction. :rolleyes:

13. Snikle

Snikle
    Expand Collapse

Wow.
    Biggest and best "screw the audience" ever! I loved it!

But for a season finale, I must say it raised more questions than it answered. How long until season 2?

14. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE. Amazing. Quality Content. I... I... *passes out*

• Like Like x 1
  15. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Wow that Viper looks cool, where can I download? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

WORLDOFMODS FOR QUALITY MOD DOWNLOAD NOW!!!1!!11!!
    (I need original jokes)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Im going to sue you for making the movie to long for me to watch without getting interrupted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. baarry5444

baarry5444
    Expand Collapse

Dang, the season finale is nearly two hours long? That's awesome; all of the episodes - remastered and includes some extra content not shown in the regular episodes - are in one video! It even transitions smoothly from one episode to the next.

In fact, it's so awesome that every bit of the video is my favorite in the season finale, especially when I made an appearance in the red Ferrari F40; although I did not get hit by Hellhound's Challenger (narrowly missed him by mere inches), the police SUV that chased him did.

By the way, the license plate registration on the F40 (FXL-1311) is an Easter egg; you can add the following information in your behind-the-scenes video for the season finale (if you want to):
    • Ignoring the first letter, XL is the Roman numeral for 40. Putting the first letter back together after that will read "F40" (the name of the vehicle model).
    • The numbers after that represents approximately how many F40's were built.
    In my opinion, this is the best BeamNG movie in 2017! Excellent job, FrIzErIs!

• Like Like x 2
  19. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

this episode felt like a movie

and it was truly awsome
    and my uplift was wrecked by hellhound lel

• Like Like x 1
  20. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

Heh, my rental Roamer got rekt.
    I'm the Roamer at 8:29.

#20 Blitzkrieg0628, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice