BeamNG Drive on XBOX

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by BMWBMXBMF, Nov 3, 2018.

1. BMWBMXBMF

BMWBMXBMF
    Expand Collapse

please do BEAMNG DRIVE ON XBOX because i love this game but my PC crash and i cant play it please do BEAMNG DRIVE ON XBOX (ONE)

2. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

3. Wild Hog

Wild Hog
    Expand Collapse

Classic first post, I guess it will also be his only post

• Agree Agree x 7
  4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Do you need help with those crashing issues?
    If yes, please describe in details the issue:
    • Is the game crashing, or the whole PC? (if whole PC, the issue is potentially not related to the game itself)
    • Is the crash happening when you launch the game, when loading a level, or random?
    Also replicate the issue and give a Support ID (post the ID here)
    https://wiki.beamng.com/Support#A_developer_asked_for_a_Support_ID

5. ByteGuy

ByteGuy
    Expand Collapse

I recommend deleting this thread. I don't wish to be rude to new members but just do a little bit of googling and you will find why BeamNG.drive cant be ported to Xbox/PS/Nintendo Systems at the moment as they are simply NO WHERE NEAR POWERFUL ENOUGH to run BeamNG. You need a pretty high end PC to run this game so unitl PS5/ the next Xbox comes out the answer is NO. Think about it, its like pushing 100 tons with a push bike. You cant do it. It will lag and crash and most likely not even open at all.

So in conclusion not until there is enough demand and new powerful consoles happen BeamNG on consoles is a no. I recommend just getting a 500 quid PC with a 1050ti and a ryzen 5 and BeamNG will run like a champ, along with all other games.

Hope this helps. :)

oops i almost forgot https://wiki.beamng.com/BeamNG_FAQ#...e_Mac.2FLinux.2FXbox.2FPlayStation_support.3F

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice