BeamNg Drive | Survivor?! - Ufo abduction(Final) | Mystical Story

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by pinkman, Nov 27, 2016.

1. pinkman

pinkman
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys. I made the last part of the series "UFO abduction". If you have not watched the previous parts (1, 2, 3), the first look at them, and then part 4! Enjoy watching!

2. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Amazing work.

I didn't get the ending though, with the guy's truck at the top of the hill, and the lights coming on at the sound of the heart monitor.

3. pinkman

pinkman
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, I answered you in your profile

4. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Good video, what kind of series you'll do now?

5. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Well....
    That wasn't really his death, it was a out of body experience while he was unconscious, he was witnessing the funeral of another, or, his truck was simply possessed like the pigeon, and, final idea, the whole alien encounter was a hazy dream, he was in a car wreck with his truck and imagined the alien story as he may have been one of those crazy people on the side of the road telling of aliens, all of the dream was him unconscious, another out of body experienced, as his truck lights turn on, it represents him waking back up, likely he won't remember any of the experience

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice