BeamNG Giveaway (Happy Holidays)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lucaas, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse

(this is a direct copy/paste from my post in development screens with very few edits)

Some people don't have as much money as some of us. And because of that, they unfortunately resort to "stealing" and "pirating" items and games that they want. I understand why they do it, but it doesn't make it right.

(NOTE FOR WORDS BELOW: I'M ON MOBILE, MAY CONTAIN TYPOS. IF SOMETHING DOES NOT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE OF IT, I WILL HAPPILY CHANGE IT)

I do not encourage pirating games. If you want a game, save up money and buy it yourself. You will feel hell of a lot better playing a hard earned game you purchased yourself rather than going to some sketchy website or a Google drive download you found from some random YouTube video.

What I'm going to do is this: I will be giving away 2 free copies of BeamNG via steam, just as my little gift for the holidays. If you want to enter, or enter a friend or family member, just send me a PM WITH STEAM NAME! I mainly want this to be for people that don't own the game. If you do, be honest and don't enter. Let someone that wants the game a chance to get it. I will be announcing the 2 winners on Saturday 12 Noon EST on my Volvo thread. Chance to enter will close 12 Noon EST on FRIDAY. If you do get a response, you're entered. If you're too late, I will respond to your PM saying something along the lines of "You're too late". Winners will be chosen by a bot RANDOMLY. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Thread: https://beamng.com/threads/2005-2006-volvo-s60.60234/

#1 Lucaas, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

The only holidays now is Orthodox Christmas, mainly celebrated by the russians. Clever irony.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I'm a little late for the Christmas, Kwanzaa, etc. holidays. Better late than never xD

4. Cheekqo™

Cheekqo™
    Expand Collapse

Do you want to join my free giftcard giveaway?
    sarcasm

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

I think this is a great idea, especially for those who love helping people on the forums with issues but don't actually own the game, congrats in advance to whoever wins

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse

OMG YES I WANT A $999999 VISA CARDGIFT. xD

Thanks! I gotta give back to the community somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse

Update:
    I've decided to bump the deadline to Saturday Noon EST, and make the announcement Sunday Noon EST. Announcement will still be made on the Volvo thread. So again, if you or someone you know wants BeamNG, just follow the instructions in the main post.

Happy (fashionably late) Holidays to all!

8. Crispy06

Crispy06
    Expand Collapse

guysss who want a free totally legal (not) free version of beamng???!?!?!?!?/?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?!/1?!?!1!?!!?!!

joking kk

xd

#8 Crispy06, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  9. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse

Are you serious, or are you joking?

10. Crispy06

Crispy06
    Expand Collapse

joking duh

11. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse

:p k

12. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse

Entrance closes tomorrow! If you have not entered, and you want too, do it now before it's too late!

13. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

its too late

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice